• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jordy hurt, AR in bandages

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It means you get to hand the Packers $$ you will never see again so they can overpay real estate developers near Lambeau Field by $10 million over market price (I'm not making this up...they actually bragged about this at their "shareholder meeting"). It's a great scam. Sell people a piece of paper that lends no power and hand it over to some powerful, rich friends. Then chuckle as the "share holders" actually brag about having participated in the scam.
But Cali you forgot......they get to go to Lambeau field for a "shareholders" meeting from what I'm hearing

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Cali you forgot......they get to go to Lambeau field for a "shareholders" meeting from what I'm hearing

Yes... it's a big meaningless circle jerk for the fans, so they actually think they mean something to the organization, aside from forking over their hard earned cash.

One stupid "meeting", where a bunch of disgusting fat pale Wisconsin-ites show up with cheese heads on, and spout bull shit.

AKA... A big charade. A single real decision is not made there.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not trolling just giving Bears fans some shit. if you can't take it maybe you shouldn't be a football fan. Maybe underwater basket weaving would be right for you.

Whoa... that actually sounds cool. Also sounds like it actually takes talent.

I'm out boys...

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your silly posts like this are annoying. are you like 15 or something?

All the meme posts, the Daniel Tosh avatar and the UNLV (location Vegas) in his bio there. Probably a college student. He's not a bad dude. 99% of his posts are just trying to irritate people. Pretty common for guy that age. I have nothing against Daniel Tosh either... so... whatever.

He'll proceed to respond with those meme's and snarky remarks as long as you keep replying to him. As he will likely to this post.

***INSERT PETER RESPONSE BELOW***

Sportsdude101

Title Town
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the meme posts, the Daniel Tosh avatar and the UNLV (location Vegas) in his bio there. Probably a college student. He's not a bad dude. 99% of his posts are just trying to irritate people. Pretty common for guy that age. I have nothing against Daniel Tosh either... so... whatever.

He'll proceed to respond with those meme's and snarky remarks as long as you keep replying to him. As he will likely to this post.

Text book troll behavior..

C

cubzzzfanincali

I like his stuff. It's sometimes juvenile, but I'll take that as the price of admission. Cracks me up sometimes, and he's better than everyone else around here at providing some comic relief.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Cutler still in Duran Duran?

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:, this can't really be your fight song can it Peter?

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

***INSERT PETER ***
I like chicks

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, much worse than you and Joey losing your shit every other post in some long-winded rant that I can never not read in a 15 year old girl's voice. Way worse.:kermit:

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, much worse than you and Joey losing your shit every other post in some long-winded rant that I can never not read in a 15 year old girl's voice. Way worse.:kermit:
I like how he has an entire theory about the likelihood of my age and profession, and how somehow I am some huge fan of Daniel Tosh(av has more to do with the absurdity of thumbs up and down rating of posts than anything else).
Shall I venture a guess as to the age, profession, and possible lack of life based upon the post of Rich? Maybe later when I have time.