• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jordan Lynch to head to camp as a RB

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, it's Ford, Shaun Draughn, Ka'Deem Carey, and Jordan Lynch fighting for two RB spots.

Any shot in hell Lynch finds his way on the roster?

Read in the Tribune today a quote from Trestman saying he has a lot of different ideas for Lynch. Aside from playing his ass off on special teams, I think he'd likely have to learn how to play a couple of WR positions as well.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had 3725 rushing yards and 42 touchdowns in his college career. KaDeem had 4700 yards and 48 td's. I think he serves a better change of pace option, but Undrafted free agents are rarely gonna make the team. I still like his chances to play quarterback. KaDeem has a powerful burst, but pretty sure he is gonna get caught.

I just know that Welker, Woodhead types of players are guys that can provide spark but usually fizzle quickly.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had 3725 rushing yards and 42 touchdowns in his college career. KaDeem had 4700 yards and 48 td's. I think he serves a better change of pace option, but Undrafted free agents are rarely gonna make the team. I still like his chances to play quarterback. KaDeem has a powerful burst, but pretty sure he is gonna get caught.

I just know that Welker, Woodhead types of players are guys that can provide spark but usually fizzle quickly.

I mean, running out of the backfield and from the QB position are two very different things.