• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joint Practice

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rule in the joint practices is that you are not supposed to take players to the ground. So the last shove that sent McCaffrey flying onto the ground broke the rules of the practices especially when it was that close to the sideline and he was heading out of bounds. To me personally it is a contact sport and guys are going to end up on the ground some so I don't think it should have led to what it did.
Wednesday’s fight — sparked by a Deatrich Wise hit on Christian McCaffrey — came one play after Panthers defensive back Kenny Robinson leveled Patriots receiver Kristian Wilkerson on a kickoff, then celebrated while the wideout lay injured on the ground. Wilkerson had to be carted off the field, and Robinson’s reaction drew the ire of many New England players and coaches, including Slater.

Any person that celebrates the injury of another is a low level scum in my opinion.
For one player to celebrate the injury of another fellow player is low level taken to extreme depths.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wednesday’s fight — sparked by a Deatrich Wise hit on Christian McCaffrey — came one play after Panthers defensive back Kenny Robinson leveled Patriots receiver Kristian Wilkerson on a kickoff, then celebrated while the wideout lay injured on the ground. Wilkerson had to be carted off the field, and Robinson’s reaction drew the ire of many New England players and coaches, including Slater.

Any person that celebrates the injury of another is a low level scum in my opinion.
For one player to celebrate the injury of another fellow player is low level taken to extreme depths.

I would agree. That hit would reach the level of needing a response. The McCaffrey hit is the one I was speaking of. He got pushed to the ground which goes against the rules of the joint practices, but not so hard that it should have led to them ending up in the crowd fighting.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would agree. That hit would reach the level of needing a response. The McCaffrey hit is the one I was speaking of. He got pushed to the ground which goes against the rules of the joint practices, but not so hard that it should have led to them ending up in the crowd fighting.
Agree.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah...we'll see.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Doug Kyed of PFF, Wilkerson did not seem to suffer anything serious which is terrific news for him and the Patriots, but he might not be able to see action in the coming days. The hope for Wilkerson is that he will be ready by the time the first week of the 2022 NFL regular season rolls around.

Update on #Patriots WR Kristian Wilkerson after he got knocked out on a blindside hit from Panthers S Kenny Robinson in joint practice: Wilkerson is likely to miss some time with head injury but other tests from medical facility came back clear, per source. He’s feeling OK.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was at a joint practice so word of mouth is probably the best we'll get.
I did see a blurry phone clip on Reddit.
It was a hard hit but looked clean from what I could tell. It was the celebrating over the comatose body that was disgusting.

MMA fighters have more couth than that.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
09/07/2022

Patriots take the Practice Field in Florida.

The Patriots dressed in full pads, got on the buses and drove to the practice field this morning.

The field was a field. They constructed goal posts from PVC pipe and concrete blocks and sand bags.

Practice lasted longer than the media anticipated. No negative stuff. Things appeared to go decent.

When practice was over, no one stopped to bullshit and everyone got on the buses except for Mac who addressed the media. He said that practice was much better and that things are starting to come together.

Team went back to wherever they're staying in full gear and no one got undressed on the buses.

Tom Curran says that he senses a feeling of the team starting to come together as a group that has a single goal in mind.

Maybe practicing on a grass field not a football field, getting dressed before getting on the bus to practice and not getting undressed until they get back to their rooms and living with your team mates for five straight days will create a cohesiveness that will actually make the Patriots a much better team than expected.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
09/07/2022

Patriots take the Practice Field in Florida.

The Patriots dressed in full pads, got on the buses and drove to the practice field this morning.

The field was a field. They constructed goal posts from PVC pipe and concrete blocks and sand bags.

Practice lasted longer than the media anticipated. No negative stuff. Things appeared to go decent.

When practice was over, no one stopped to bullshit and everyone got on the buses except for Mac who addressed the media. He said that practice was much better and that things are starting to come together.

Team went back to wherever they're staying in full gear and no one got undressed on the buses.

Tom Curran says that he senses a feeling of the team starting to come together as a group that has a single goal in mind.

Maybe practicing on a grass field not a football field, getting dressed before getting on the bus to practice and not getting undressed until they get back to their rooms and living with your team mates for five straight days will create a cohesiveness that will actually make the Patriots a much better team than expected.
Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joint practice with Titans in Nashville could be fun to watch.
It is 300 miles for me and a pleasant trip.
Hitting downtown Nashville in the evenings would be a plus too.