• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joint Practice

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess our coaches are way better.

An opposing coach lays out...knocks out...a player that opens the gates for retaliation.

Fuck that shit.

Kenny Robinson is a player. Not a coach. A coach did not knock the shit out of Wilkerson.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"In the next period, that continued. Wilkerson caught a pass from Jones near the left sideline. As he went out of bounds, a defensive player held on to his jersey. Wilkerson was clearly talking to the player and that’s when he was shoved by an unidentified Panthers assistant coach. As the receiver turned, he was grabbed by multiple Panthers players and was on the receiving end of multiple punches."

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"In the next period, that continued. Wilkerson caught a pass from Jones near the left sideline. As he went out of bounds, a defensive player held on to his jersey. Wilkerson was clearly talking to the player and that’s when he was shoved by an unidentified Panthers assistant coach. As the receiver turned, he was grabbed by multiple Panthers players and was on the receiving end of multiple punches."
That's nuts NVTS nuts

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So..... Remind me again WHY there is a need for joint practices?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cannot see where the cheap shot was, not from the footage presented

The rule in the joint practices is that you are not supposed to take players to the ground. So the last shove that sent McCaffrey flying onto the ground broke the rules of the practices especially when it was that close to the sideline and he was heading out of bounds. To me personally it is a contact sport and guys are going to end up on the ground some so I don't think it should have led to what it did.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rule in the joint practices is that you are not supposed to take players to the ground. So the last shove that sent McCaffrey flying onto the ground broke the rules of the practices especially when it was that close to the sideline and he was heading out of bounds. To me personally it is a contact sport and guys are going to end up on the ground some so I don't think it should have led to what it did.
Okay I get that.