• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Johnny Manziel to the Dallas Cowboys

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know a lot of Dallas fans would argue against my next statement but I wouldn't mind the Cowboys acquiring him from the Browns if he becomes available. I was hoping they'd draft him like Jerry originally wanted but if they can get him now for a low price it might pay off. I like the kid. He just got off to a really bad start, and at 22 years old its not too late to turn things around.

We already know that Dallas doesn't have a problem bringing in deeply troubled players. Let him come play for his home state where he will have family and a nice support system around him, he can learn behind Tony Romo for a year or two and develop his skills behind possibly one of the best o-lines of this generation.

Johnny Manziel is a natural in Dallas.

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles fans would just love that. Step away from the crack pipe dude, it aint happening. There is NFL film of him now. Everyone has seen him fall flat on his face against the big boys. Laying blame on the booze and partying will get him another shot in Cleveland but lets face it, your grandma could sign with the Browns and be their best QB in the last 40 years.

FantasyBelowZero

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles fans would just love that. Step away from the crack pipe dude, it aint happening. There is NFL film of him now. Everyone has seen him fall flat on his face against the big boys. Laying blame on the booze and partying will get him another shot in Cleveland but lets face it, your grandma could sign with the Browns and be their best QB in the last 40 years.
C'mon. He hasn't had much of a chance. I'd say, let this year play out, and then judge him. I see him as being a mediocre and smaller version of Cam Newton.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know a lot of Dallas fans would argue against my next statement but I wouldn't mind the Cowboys acquiring him from the Browns if he becomes available. I was hoping they'd draft him like Jerry originally wanted but if they can get him now for a low price it might pay off. I like the kid. He just got off to a really bad start, and at 22 years old its not too late to turn things around.

We already know that Dallas doesn't have a problem bringing in deeply troubled players. Let him come play for his home state where he will have family and a nice support system around him, he can learn behind Tony Romo for a year or two and develop his skills behind possibly one of the best o-lines of this generation.

I wouldn't expect anything less from an Eagles fan. Fair enough.

Can you give me the under/over on games Brokeford and Murray play together?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd be happy to have the Cowboys trade for Manziel.....how bout next years 7th?

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't imagine a better fit for merica's team

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am with you on this. Wholeheartedly. Maybe we can start a petition or something.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I can't wait to see this guy broke and working at Best Buy in 3 years.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CLEVELAND– A Fox sportscaster says Cleveland Browns’ quarterback Johnny Manziel lied to the Browns and to the media about a recent video that showed him partying.

Fox Sports’ Jay Glazer reports Manziel claimed the video of him holding a bottle of champagne must have been old, when it was actually shot on Nov. 20, 2015. The next day, Manziel flew to Columbus, where he is said to have partied into the early morning hours after attending the Ohio State-Michigan State game.

Glazer says Manziel also told the other people in the video to cover for him when the Browns asked about it.

TMZ Sports released video which it says shows Manziel at a nightclub Friday night with a bottle of champagne in his hand.

The Cleveland Browns had no comment on Glazer’s report.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys will probably get Jimmy Claussen

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He and Greg Hardy could go out and party together.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnny needs to find religion or something to change his ways.