• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Johnny Knox forced to retire

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Johnny topped Theisman as the grossest shit I've seen on primetime TV.

Sad.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Johnny topped Theisman as the grossest shit I've seen on primetime TV.

Sad.

I couldn't see how he got hurt - none of the angles I saw showed anything that looked like a career ending injury. Like you said though, sad.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't see how he got hurt - none of the angles I saw showed anything that looked like a career ending injury. Like you said though, sad.

he was going down after a fumble, and a big DT from Seattle was too from the opposite side...probably outweighed him by 200 lbs....it just folded him backwards in a way that he is unbelievably lucky he isn't paralyzed. I have never seen a human bend like that. I knew he'd never play again, the second I saw it.

edit...maybe it wasn't a DT?? Not sure...still gross

Last edited by a moderator:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
be warned...pretty gross

[YOUTUBE]15-yQO01Uwc&mode[/YOUTUBE]

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

The link contained video of the hit if you missed it. It doesn't show the high quality angles but from what you can still see it qualifies as one of the worst looking back injuries I've ever watched.

When I watch the video of it when they slow it way down I always think to myself that his back will stop bending backwards and he'll crumple to the ground but he continues to get bent even further and further backward. That's what makes it so horrific to me. I've been bent the same way but not to the extremes that he was and I know how bad that felt and how bad I still cringe when I think about it again. Awful stuff.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The link contained video of the hit if you missed it. It doesn't show the high quality angles but from what you can still see it qualifies as one of the worst looking back injuries I've ever watched.

When I watch the video of it when they slow it way down I always think to myself that his back will stop bending backwards and he'll crumple to the ground but he continues to get bent even further and further backward. That's what makes it so horrific to me. I've been bent the same way but not to the extremes that he was and I know how bad that felt and how bad I still cringe when I think about it again. Awful stuff.

totally

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy MF!! Nope, never saw that shot - I just saw what was on NFLcom. Maybe I was looking at the wrong thing. I believe that is now the most vicious hit/injury I have ever seen. He is lucky to be walking.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ouch, that looks worse than knee injuries going backwards.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I always thought that the fact that he was slender in the midsection and back area made it look even worse as well.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

THAT! Is the exact thought that entered my mind when I saw the video just posted by beardown07.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whoa i never seen the hit or knew he was seriously injured. I've never seen anyone bend like that.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sucks for him, sad to hear that. That was certainly the grosses football injury I've ever seen. When I first saw it, I didn't think he'd ever walk again.

mufasa76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Go figure, they were playing against the "Thugs" f*ckers....

Goodluck Johnny...

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a tragic loss for the NFL because Knox was one of their Rudy-esque stories. Glad to hear he is up and walking after that hit...vicious!

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a tragic loss for the NFL because Knox was one of their Rudy-esque stories. Glad to hear he is up and walking after that hit...vicious!

so much this^^^

tiny high school, tiny college...drafted late, and some thought that they were reaching still.

The trick punt return against GB that was nullified by a bullshit penalty, is the single greatest play, I have ever seen in football.

[YOUTUBE]WhY1lQT4mgE&mode[/YOUTUBE]

Not very often, you see 10 of 11 players completely fooled.