• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Johnny and the Gigems in Bama's heads...

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen you mention this a few times, yet no other Bama fans have denied it. Of course we had a tough game with LSU the week before A&M and that probably had some sort of impact, what's the big deal? I honestly hope that doesn't make you feel good.

No doubt, it's usually the fans of other teams saying "Don't try and use the LSU game as an excuse".

I think he's just looking for a moral victory.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's motivation for the players to do 1 more rep, to put more effort in their workouts, and so on.

Do you realize how hard it is to keep a team that has won the past 2 championships motivated and focused for the next year to keep working at the same level?
Anything negative that can be pointed out will be. The loss serves as a reminder to everyone on the team.

You are reading way too much in what really just amounts to locker room fodder.

fuck NO!!!! How would I Know??? Im a cotdamn Duck fan!:yahoo:

:suds:

Panthera tigris Bob

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen you mention this a few times, yet no other Bama fans have denied it. Of course we had a tough game with LSU the week before A&M and that probably had some sort of impact, what's the big deal? I honestly hope that doesn't make you feel good.

It does in the scope ya had two tough games all regular season, which ya barely managed to split, while LSU was playing 5....and they all counted the same in the SEC standings....which of course dictates who goes to Atlanta, and of course that team has won the last 6 natty's...

I mean, combine Bama's great might with a pastry tough schedule, what is the expected result?

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saban admits in May that preparation for the aTm offense has been an "Ongoing Process"

In the Alabama weight room the aTm vs Bama 2012 game is playing on all the tvs. aTm towels hang from the weights. Motivation? Or is Johnny seriously in Tide Nation's heads?

PHOTO: Alabama's weight room has Texas A&M on the brain - CBSSports.com

Johnny is in their heads because it's sure not motivation...

You do realize it's just general motivation for the next season right?

It's motivation for the players to do 1 more rep, to put more effort in their workouts, and so on.

Do you realize how hard it is to keep a team that has won the past 2 championships motivated and focused for the next year to keep working at the same level? Anything negative that can be pointed out will be. The loss serves as a reminder to everyone on the team.

You are reading way too much in what really just amounts to locker room fodder.

LOL at 4down20 needing three responses before he answered the question in a meaningful way

also lol at the the other bama fan......looks like oregon struck a direct hit

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually change my mind, I think Johnny and the gigems are definitely in Saban's head. From the looks of it, he's scared shitless. I hope he can speak at sec media days. :laugh3:

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All coaches use losses as teaching tools and motivations.

This is fairly common.

Is a coach supposed to focus on a EASY WIN to get a teams attention or a GUT WRENCHING LOSS??

ALABAMA simply does not have too many losses to pick from lately.

IT is not like they had a handful of bad losses to focus on as motivation. That was the only one.

I imagine had it been Ole Miss or LSU, that game would be playing.

It has nothing to do with aTm in particular.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They mad

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All coaches use losses as teaching tools and motivations.

This is fairly common.

Is a coach supposed to focus on a EASY WIN to get a teams attention or a GUT WRENCHING LOSS??

ALABAMA simply does not have too many losses to pick from lately.

IT is not like they had a handful of bad losses to focus on as motivation. That was the only one.

I imagine had it been Ole Miss or LSU, that game would be playing.

It has nothing to do with aTm in particular.

A&M had "you can't compete in the SEC" stuff all over the place last off season.

I understand the psychological motivation of it. I wonder if it was put out too early. I can understand the two weeks before the game but after a while the players might get numb to it.

And yeah they had a tough LSU game before we came to town. We had four straight road games. This is the SEC. If you're scared, get a dog. I don't remember Saban talking about the the LSU game during the A&M post game conference. Bama fans won't have that excuse this year. The scheduling gods gave them a bye week before their two toughest games.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've always thought the excuse Bammers were using about how their players were so "beat up" from the week before playing LSU as the reason they lost to Aggy was pretty weak. So when Bama whips Aggy this year, you boys won't have a problem when Aggy fan base uses the "their players were so beat up from the week before" excuse, right?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always thought the excuse Bammers were using about how their players were so "beat up" from the week before playing LSU as the reason they lost to Aggy was pretty weak. So when Bama whips Aggy this year, you boys won't have a problem when Aggy fan base uses the "their players were so beat up from the week before" excuse, right?

You do realize A&M plays Sam Houston St the week before?

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF YALL LOVE JOHNNY SAY YAAAAAYYYYAAAH!

Kid has SWAG. And I am going to love it when he shuts up the media and haters and tears up CFB this season...

tumblr_lthzqsNA9f1qmwpsko1_400.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shouldn't Saban and the Tide focus on Virginia Tech first and then worry about A&M after. I mean in the SEC doesn't every game matter, not just one particular game am I wrong is Dan Mullen wrong?