• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe's Other Dynasty League

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shocking. .....

giphy.gif

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he has a couple months of back and forth with the real police, then prob a couple weeks of back and forth with the NFL police, then he'll be suspended for a bit......he'll have plenty of time to recover, LOL

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy in my dynasty cut Bryce Love.
Claim or no?

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Claim or no?
Well, if you have roster space and don't need to cut someone you feel is in a better place. .... Peterson and likely Gibson are gonna be the guys this yr. Even saw somewhere that his roster space may be in jeopardy. ... he probably saw the same thing.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if you have roster space and don't need to cut someone you feel is in a better place. .... Peterson and likely Gibson are gonna be the guys this yr. Even saw somewhere that his roster space may be in jeopardy. ... he probably saw the same thing.
First off, I don't want to trip over myself for a lowly Washington RB.
2nd, Washington has the 2nd waiver spot if they want Fournette. So a lot can change in the next 24 hours.
Thanks Lefty.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Claim or no?

I would

There was an article written by The Athletic staff Redskin reporter Ben Standig where he said if the Redskins decide to only keep 3 RBs he thinks the 3 would be Adrian Peterson, Antonio Gibson, and McKissic. He goes on to say he thinks they'll keep 4 or 5 RBs.

As a Love lover i've been keeping a pretty sharp eye on the situation and in my opinion AD is the starter and beyond that its anyones guess the last quotes from anyone thats actually a part of the team on Love were

Wednesday when Ron Rivera was asked for his initial impressions of Bryce Love.

"I really do appreciate how hard Bryce has worked in the offseason in terms of his rehab program," Rivera told reporters on Zoom. "From where he's come, it's been remarkable to watch. He's done a great job. Very smart, bright football player. Loves the game and works hard at it."

That's pretty kind stuff, right? But still, at this point, that all may seem fairly standard to you.

Well, here's where Rivera turned up the love for Love.

"He's a guy that's multi-dimensional," Rivera continued. "At Stanford, he didn't have to do a lot of routes and pass catching, but he's very capable and we're getting to see that. This is a guy that could be an every-down back for you. He's an explosive, dynamic player."

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could use some input.

With the Fourny-to-Tompa news, this hurts my RoJo status.
I am really weak at RB after Derrick Henry.
Thinking of shaking up some fringe players for players that will at least be guaranteed some touches early in the season until the dust settles.

Who would you cut/replace?
Darrell Henderson
- he has already violated my personal fantasy rule that if he doesn't establish himself by the end of year 1, he won't. Now he has Akers in front of him too. The Rams offensive power is the only thing keeping him on my roster.
Justin Jackson - Ekeler in front of him, Kelley coming up behind him. Plus he has a foot "issue" which we know can be a nagging injury.
Corey Davis

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could use some input.

Thinking of shaking up some fringe players for players that will at least be guaranteed some touches early in the season until the dust settles.

Darrell Henderson
- he has already violated my personal fantasy rule that if he doesn't establish himself by the end of year 1, he won't. Now he has Akers in front of him too. The Rams offensive power is the only thing keeping him on my roster.
Justin Jackson - Ekeler in front of him, Kelley coming up behind him. Plus he has a foot "issue" which we know can be a nagging injury.
Corey Davis

don't we need to know who you would replace them with??

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't we need to know who you would replace them with??
No. Thats my call.
These are the 3 players on my roster who have the least value to me.
Was mainly looking to see if anyone would defend keeping them.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could use some input.

Darrell Henderson
Corey Davis

I don't see any value in these players, at least for your roster, EVEN if you are using them as handcuffs tbh. Just so many options in that backup and that lowers their value imo.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Thats my call.
These are the 3 players on my roster who have the least value to me.
Was mainly looking to see if anyone would defend keeping them.

Of the 3 I would be most willing to part with Corey Davis.

Don’t really have any reason to even keep him.

between the 2 backs, I would probably drop Jackson. But I think Jackson will have a bigger role right now than Henderson as I don’t think eckler is a 3 down back.

but when an offense is so dedicated to the receiving back, I have a hard time imagining an injury would create a standard back’s success.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd wait to see where Corey Davis ends up if he doesn't stay in TEN

I know history doesn't support WRs that switch teams or highly drafted WRs that don't break out within the 1st 3 yrs, but if he ends up with a QB that can sling it (Watkins replacement??, Houston?, GB?), I'd like to give him another shot at fantasy relevance.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and I'd drop Henderson if having to choose one to cut. Couldn't wrestle meaningful snaps away from Malcolm Brown when the Rams were limiting Gurley's touches due to his balky knee? yikes. I'm more willing to be patient with a WR than a RB, personally.

so the exact opposite advice from Milk, lol

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and I'd drop Henderson if having to choose one to cut. Couldn't wrestle meaningful snaps away from Malcolm Brown when the Rams were limiting Gurley's touches due to his balky knee? yikes. I'm more willing to be patient with a WR than a RB, personally.

so the exact opposite advice from Milk, lol

I don't know... you are the rams fan... I might take your word for it...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know... you are the rams fan... I might take your word for it...

no inside info from my end, just that if you draft a RB in 1st 3 rounds, and rest your starter frequently throughout the season, and that rookie doesn't play a big role, then you draft another RB the following year with your 1st pick in the draft, seems like that previous guy isn't a good fit

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no inside info from my end, just that if you draft a RB in 1st 3 rounds, and rest your starter frequently throughout the season, and that rookie doesn't play a big role, then you draft another RB the following year with your 1st pick in the draft, seems like that previous guy isn't a good fit

I mean of course... but what then happens if your new rookie sensation fails, or get injured??

I have no doubt Jackson will have a role on the Chargers offense, but you don't want a role player, like Jackson or Henderson... all their STARTING value is based on injuries of either Akers or Eckler…

But I can see Henderson taking over the same offense, while Jackson would take over an offense that would have to change because of a new style back...