• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Thomas is available for a second round pick

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions should try like hell to make that happen

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No thanks,
Decker has been more than fine.
Going to need that pick for defense that was making Case Keenum, Marcus Mariota and Kirk Cousins look like Tom Brady.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions should try like hell to make that happen

No thanks,
Decker has been more than fine.
Going to need that pick for defense that was making Case Keenum, Marcus Mariota and Kirk Cousins look like Tom Brady.

Decker would have to move to RT and Reiff not resigned (or moved to G). I would not be upset about it, but Like Thunder said it would cost us on defense. I think Quinn has his guy at LT so my guess is we dont pursue.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Decker would have to move to RT and Reiff not resigned (or moved to G). I would not be upset about it, but Like Thunder said it would cost us on defense. I think Quinn has his guy at LT so my guess is we dont pursue.

Decker is letting me toot my Old Lion horn as of now. He will still have some rookie miscues, but he will develop just fine. I would love to see Reiff kick inside one more spot. From the few games I've really broke down. Cory Robinson has shown some decent play as the blocking TE and may be ready finally for a full time RT job next year. He was out yesterday though, not sure why?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Old Lion

Speaking of OL, we spoke of Conklin being suited as a RT, he has been a beast. Not sure why Titans would move him over. Not sure about this week, but he only given up a few pressures with 0 sacks and 1 penalty so far.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too Old. I would have pulled the trigger a few years ago.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Decker is letting me toot my Old Lion horn as of now. He will still have some rookie miscues, but he will develop just fine. I would love to see Reiff kick inside one more spot. From the few games I've really broke down. Cory Robinson has shown some decent play as the blocking TE and may be ready finally for a full time RT job next year. He was out yesterday though, not sure why?

Odds are we will draft and O-lineman in every draft as long as Quinn is running the show so I would not be too concerned yet. Glasgow took over the LG already and had a good game. I dont think Laken was even on the field yesterday. Swanson has improved this year too. The right side was still troublesome as both Reiff and Warford got blown up a couple times. Reiff is not quick enough IMO to be a high level tackle. He is decent, but he might be better inside like you said.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odds are we will draft and O-lineman in every draft as long as Quinn is running the show so I would not be too concerned yet. Glasgow took over the LG already and had a good game. I dont think Laken was even on the field yesterday. Swanson has improved this year too. The right side was still troublesome as both Reiff and Warford got blown up a couple times. Reiff is not quick enough IMO to be a high level tackle. He is decent, but he might be better inside like you said.
Tomlinson played, but only on Special Teams.

Glasgow played ery snap at G.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rookie lineman Decker continues to impress

Other than a blip in Week 3, Taylor Decker has gotten off to a fine start to his NFL career, continuing his recent stretch of good play against Washington. Decker allowed just one total pressure Sunday in pass protection (a hurry) and has now just allowed four total pressures over his past four games after allowing seven total pressures in Week 3 alone. Marvin Jones led the receivers with 94 yards coming on four catches and five targets, and Stafford had a very good 118.8 QB rating when targeting Jones. Opposite Jones, Golden Tate (65.1 overall grade) was active, catching six passes on 11 targets (one drop) for 93 yards.

- Pro Football Focus

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He seemed to hold his own. I am sure there will be plenty of ups and downs along the way but already looking like a solid move by Caldwell.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He seemed to hold his own. I am sure there will be plenty of ups and downs along the way but already looking like a solid move by Caldwell.
I'm not sure who's spot he'll take when all is said and done. But I like the idea of him pushing all three.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take him......It's proven the Lions can't draft 2nd rounders.....Take Thomas and give the pick.....He's proven.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Harbaugh has worked and is working wonders with all three Glasgow kids....That's coaching not talent.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take him......It's proven the Lions can't draft 2nd rounders.....Take Thomas and give the pick.....He's proven.

You don't like Ashawn Robinson??

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, watch a MI game. :D

PS: JJ Watt has a brother too.

PSS: And Jeff George has a son.
I watched Jeff George's son once earlier this year.

He lost.

Saw Watts brother catch a pass against the Broncos a couple weeks ago.

I'll prolly watch Michigan this weekend.