• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Mixon Not Invited To The NFL Combine

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting that you OU guys keep giving me BS ratings but what exactly did I post that wasn't true?

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be the most common take.

I would agree that he didn't come out with an apology until the video was released. To what ends, I'm not sure. He didn't sound remorseful because he's never really been allowed by his attorneys or the university to talk about the subject to anyone, both the University and he distanced themselves from it publicly and released the information they were required to at the correct intervals. It many not meet your expectations, but you're nobody. I do know that both Molitor and Mixon's attorneys didn't want the footage to get out. So, I guess my take from that was that the girl really didn't want to affect Mixon's earning potential so that she would get a bigger slice of Civil Action hush money...that's kinda tacky, don't you think?

I like how you offer up some conjecture there at the beginning. That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. I've only hit a woman one time, and she had it coming. It wasn't a closed fist punch, it was a slap on the back of her head. I'd do it again given the circumstance.

I think you're just wanting to get up on a big white horse and feel morally superior to someone honestly. If that's how you get your kicks well ride on cowboy.

Stoops took a full year of football and eligibility from Joe Mixon. He didn't make it easy. Everyone expected him to bolt back to Cali and play for San Jose St. or some shit without facing the discipline he needed to face. I respect Stoops for imposing such a steep penalty, and I respect Joe Mixon for enduring the punishment and doing things right to prove to everyone that the situation was isolated and won't ever happen again.

So really, until he hauls off and punches another woman...I'm ok with what has transpired so far.

Yall need stiffer triggers.
What about the girl the girl he hit in high school that is coming out now? Make no mistake the odds are high this happens again and he hasn't learned Jack Crap.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting that you OU guys keep giving me BS ratings but what exactly did I post that wasn't true?
Don't compare Baylor to OU then dumbass. I have no problem with the rest of what you said. Ive yet to defend Mixon, and I won't. I would have kicked him off.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't compare Baylor to OU then dumbass. I have no problem with the rest of what you said. Ive yet to defend Mixon, and I won't. I would have kicked him off.
Stoops, President and AD reviewed the tape, didn't release it and kept him on scholarship. Does that sound like something Baylor would do?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stoops, President and AD reviewed the tape, didn't release it and kept him on scholarship. Does that sound like something Baylor would do?

It wasn't up to them to release the tape, dumb ass. It was sealed by a judge at the request of Molitor's fucking attorney. All three of those people were forthcoming with the information. Nobody was given or offered hush money, and the Norman fucking police department didn't try sweeping anything under the rug.

But yeah, other than that it's just like Baylor. Try knowing what the fuck you're talking about. :L

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't up to them to release the tape, dumb ass. It was sealed by a judge at the request of Molitor's fucking attorney. Try knowing what the fuck you're talking about.
Keeping him on scholarship was 100% up to them. What do you think Baylor would do?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about the girl the girl he hit in high school that is coming out now? Make no mistake the odds are high this happens again and he hasn't learned Jack Crap.

I'll wait to hear something else about this from someone besides Molitor's attorney or Clay travis.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. That's exactly the same as covering up r*pe and murder? :L

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keeping him on scholarship was 100% up to them. What do you think Baylor would do?

Yeah, ignore everything else that completely destroys your preposterous statement, including the part where I point out the flat out falsehoods you just posted. Fuck off with your bull shit.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fox Sports:

"But now that the video is out, Stoops, Castiglione, and Boren no longer have that plausible deniability — they saw the video a month-and-a-half after the incident as part of a roughly 40-person gallery at the Norman Police Investigations Center, and instead of booting him from the team, they decided that Mixon taking a redshirt year and remaining on scholarship was sufficient punishment."

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington Post:

"Stoops, who first saw the surveillance video along with university President David Boren and Athletic Director Joe Castiglione in the district attorney’s office shortly after it occurred, allowed Mixon to rejoin the Sooners team after serving a one-season suspension.”

OU going to make bank off all these libel suits!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fox Sports:

"But now that the video is out, Stoops, Castiglione, and Boren no longer have that plausible deniability — they saw the video a month-and-a-half after the incident as part of a roughly 40-person gallery at the Norman Police Investigations Center, and instead of booting him from the team, they decided that Mixon taking a redshirt year and remaining on scholarship was sufficient punishment."

Not a red shirt year just because he remained on scholarship. Another falsehood posted by the media. Nevertheless, nobody cares whether you think his punishment was sufficient. You're nobody.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington Post:

"Stoops, who first saw the surveillance video along with university President David Boren and Athletic Director Joe Castiglione in the district attorney’s office shortly after it occurred, allowed Mixon to rejoin the Sooners team after serving a one-season suspension.”

OU going to make bank off all these libel suits!

And that has what to do with the fact that there was libel put out there? Garbage like Stoops and the AD concealed the tape, which is indisputably false. This garbage you're posting proves NOTHING.

You're providing absolutely nothing of substance. All you're trying to do is stir shit up. Fuck off. I'm done with you.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're pissed because I'm right.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're pissed because I'm right.

I'm pissed because you posted completely false bullshit and likened my school to Baylor. Then once I pointed it out, all you've got is this bullshit. You're nothing but a shit troll. Fuck you, shit stain.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pissed because you posted completely false bullshit and likened my school to Baylor. Then once I pointed it out, all you've got is this bullshit. You're nothing but a shit troll. Fuck you, shit stain.
Did Stoops, Boren and the AD see the tape shortly afterwards and decided to keep Mixon on the team?

Would Briles and Starr have done the same?

It only hurts because it's true.