• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Flacco is ELITE ! ! !

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would you consider elite ? Obviously Brady and Manning but who after that ?
Why Manning stats?

Miserable in the playoffs and great regular season stats makes u elite?

Jut asking?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why Manning stats?

Miserable in the playoffs and great regular season stats makes u elite?

Jut asking?

I look at it this way.... Manning has led 2 different teams to the Super Bowl, He's won a Super Bowl, and has been their 3 times... His season a couple years ago was epically good, He's elite .... despite falling short in the big game a couple times the man has proven he's a winner....

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I threw Dilfer to show simply wining a SB doesn't make one elite. Marino never won a SB and I consider him elite. Tgann is off his rocker with this Flacco is elite crap. The RAVENS were the SB champs and Flacco was just one man who had a great run in "12".

Non elite QB's have won Super Bowls, no doubt about it ... Obviously having a good defense is a HUGE thing when it comes to winning it all .... I don't care how good you are as a QB, if you have no defense backing you up it's gonna make winning difficult ... A good defense and good running game are HUGE in football .... But defense, man you gotta have it ....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. Flacco is the anti-Peyton

Since it is clear that Peyton Manning is certainly in the discussion of GOAT,

I find it very telling that you would call Flacco the anti-Peyton. What is the opposite of one of the greatest?????
Inquiring minds want to know!

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's take a team like the Bengals (very good offensive weapons and lacking in the QB dept.). List in order your preferences for a QB to lead them in a playoff run right now. My top 5 would look like:

1. Rodgers
2. Brady
3. Flacco
4. Roethlisberger
5. Luck

1-4 were pretty darn easy for me. I could list several options at 5.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's take a team like the Bengals (very good offensive weapons and lacking in the QB dept.). List in order your preferences for a QB to lead them in a playoff run right now. My top 5 would look like:

1. Rodgers
2. Brady
3. Flacco
4. Roethlisberger
5. Luck

1-4 were pretty darn easy for me. I could list several options at 5.

1.Rodgers
2.Rothelisberger
3.Flacco
4.Luck
5.Wilson

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
History's #1 Cheater Award....That's Elite ain't it !!!!!!
canvas_zpsm2ph4773.png
People-Laughing_zpsmmmyzfjt.jpg

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a problem with "Elite" for any quarterback. All of them have pimples.

When you discuss regular season performance, many quarterbacks fit into the "excellent" category but once the playoffs start, most begin to fade. In our time I'd say there are 4 or 5 post season quarterbacks who are better than the rest. Personally, I think there are three today and those are Brady, Flacco and Wilson. They have the most overall success and anyone can argue that they had tremendous help from their defenses and anything else. These three have had the most success......following them are Rodgers and Manning. Luck is starting to make his own history but he hasn't made it far enough to really count.

If anyone insists that Flacco is elite because of his post season success, then Wilson and Brady must be included.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a problem with "Elite" for any quarterback. All of them have pimples.

When you discuss regular season performance, many quarterbacks fit into the "excellent" category but once the playoffs start, most begin to fade. In our time I'd say there are 4 or 5 post season quarterbacks who are better than the rest. Personally, I think there are three today and those are Brady, Flacco and Wilson. They have the most overall success and anyone can argue that they had tremendous help from their defenses and anything else. These three have had the most success......following them are Rodgers and Manning. Luck is starting to make his own history but he hasn't made it far enough to really count.

If anyone insists that Flacco is elite because of his post season success, then Wilson and Brady must be included.

I agree with every word you said. Lots of stat chasers in the regular season but when the playoffs start it's all different.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with every word you said. Lots of stat chasers in the regular season but when the playoffs start it's all different.

ummm, if you agree, then why did you bullshit him? I assume that was a mistake.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what u mean?

on the bottom of his quote, where it lists whether people like or dislike a post, there is a "bullshit" icon. When you click on the "list" tab next to it, it shows who gave that distinction. Your id comes up as having given his quote a "bullshit", and yet you quote him saying you agree with everything he said. So just wondering if that had been a mistake.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on the bottom of his quote, where it lists whether people like or dislike a post, there is a "bullshit" icon. When you click on the "list" tab next to it, it shows who gave that distinction. Your id comes up as having given his quote a "bullshit", and yet you quote him saying you agree with everything he said. So just wondering if that had been a mistake.

I think you just confused the fuck out of Tgann69.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Rodgers
2. Brady
3. Luck
4. Manning
5. Roethlisberger

Everything else being equal, I'd probably dump Manning and insert Brees. Mostly because Drew can still throw the ball 25 yards or more. Peyton is done.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess I fat fingered it or accidentally hit that... I didn't know it existed bc I fully agreed with him.