• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Flacco is ELITE ! ! !

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He shown he can lead a team to the playoffs. With the addition of Gore and the WR's i think this team can go far. They have an okay defense. idc how many yards they give up, they just need to be able to keep them from scoring and give the ball back to that offense.

Not exactly a huge accomplisment considering the Colts play with the Jags, Texans, and Titans, which happen to not be very strong teams in recent times.

Now that may change, i.e. Texans look to be improving, on paper of course, along side the Colts.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He shown he can lead a team to the playoffs. With the addition of Gore and the WR's i think this team can go far. They have an okay defense. idc how many yards they give up, they just need to be able to keep them from scoring and give the ball back to that offense.

Here's the problem though. Luck didn't need more weapons...he needed someone up front to give him a little protection. The Patriots have always done the right thing with Brady. They invest in the big boys up front. They let Brady turn average to above average talent into elite weapons.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Yes pointing out your lack of credibility is going "full retard".

Have you ever won at anything in your life? Marbles even?

U never played a sport did u? Now it makes sense. I have all the jerseys but never tied them up on a field. I get it now. Please continue.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"better" being a very subjective term......
I'd take him in trade for either but if I had to play the Superbowl tomorrow, I'd start Brady.....
Given his performance in the last three Super Bowls 1-2 and he was saved in this list one?

Don't see it

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given his performance in the last three Super Bowls 1-2 and he was saved in this list one?

Don't see it

You mean having the lead in the final minutes of all three?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't see it

Again I ask you, what did you want TB12 to do once he gave the team the lead? Run on the field and swat the ball out of D. Tyree's hand/helmet?

You really give the other Ravens fans a bad name. You should stop out of respect for them.

SilverFalco8

TXOD BX 507
Hoopla Cash
$ 87.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the problem though. Luck didn't need more weapons...he needed someone up front to give him a little protection. The Patriots have always done the right thing with Brady. They invest in the big boys up front. They let Brady turn average to above average talent into elite weapons.
I guess I can agree on that. I mean Welker was really under the radar until he started playing with Brady.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and Brady reading and releasing quickly has nothing to do with it. :L

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was forced to by the league.

It was part of the settlement, if that is what you are referring to.

The Browns' "intellectual property" stayed in Cleveland while the Colts' "intellectual property" moved to Indy.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gump-flacco.jpg

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again I ask you, what did you want TB12 to do once he gave the team the lead? Run on the field and swat the ball out of D. Tyree's hand/helmet?

You really give the other Ravens fans a bad name. You should stop out of respect for them.

I jalust can't stay on topic can u? Up the meds then come on back.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean having the lead in the final minutes of all three?

I mean his performance in three and losing 2 in a row. Then deserving to lose the last to be bailed out by the D. That's pretty much it

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean his performance in three and losing 2 in a row. Then deserving to lose the last to be bailed out by the D. That's pretty much it

I think I recall a time when you were capable of conceding a point. Had the lead all three times.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I jalust can't stay on topic can u? Up the meds then come on back.

And you won't answer the question because it proves how you cherry pick things. You intentionally leave out how Brady put them in a position to when, but unfortunatley they lacked a superior defense and couldn't hold.

In the first loss to the Giants, for example, the game plan by them was excellent. It was simply to keep Brady off the field and take advantage of having a better defense. A strategy which Bill Belichick used himself as a Giants coach and is displayed in the Hall of Fame.

But then you never let facts get in the way of your bias now do you?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So once he gave the team a lead over the Seahawks was it that he was supposed to do at that point?

C
H
E
R
R
Y

P
I
C
K
E
R

:pound:
:thumb:

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been working on a statistical analysis of QBs for the last couple seasons, and though I haven't yet perfected it, here's where active QBs rank in their career (up to this point) playoff performances.

Rank - Name (overall rank out of 163 QBs)
1 - Drew Brees (5)
2 - Aaron Rodgers (7)
3 - Alex Smith (12)
4 - Peyton Manning (25)
5 - Matt Hasselbeck (27)
6 - Tom Brady (31)
7 - Eli Manning (40)
8 - Russell Wilson (49)
9 - Tony Romo (54)
10 - Ben Roethlisberger (56)
11 - Joe Flacco (59)
12 - Phillip Rivers (62)
13 - Mark Sanchez (66)
14 - Colin Kaepernick (76)
15 - Matt Ryan (78)
16 - Matt Schaub (89)
17 - Andrew Luck (94)
18 - Jay Cutler (95)
19 - Cam Newton (96)
20 - Michael Vick (109)
21 - Tarvaris Jackson (141)
22 - Robert Griffin (142)
23 - Andy Dalton (144)
24 - Carson Palmer (146)
25 - Matt Cassel (162)

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you won't answer the question because it proves how you cherry pick things. You intentionally leave out how Brady put them in a position to when, but unfortunatley they lacked a superior defense and couldn't hold.

In the first loss to the Giants, for example, the game plan by them was excellent. It was simply to keep Brady off the field and take advantage of having a better defense. A strategy which Bill Belichick used himself as a Giants coach and is displayed in the Hall of Fame.

But then you never let facts get in the way of your bias now do you?

"And you won't answer the question because it proves how you cherry pick things. You intentionally leave out how Brady put them in a position to when, but unfortunatley they lacked a superior defense and couldn't hold."

This is all I needed to read....

Kind of like Joe Flacco putting the Ravens up by 14 "TWICE" in last years playoffs when the defense "undermanned" at cornerback allowed the Patriots to come back. But you regularly blame Flacco for the loss but when its the same situation divert the blame from Brady. Thats why its hard to take you serious bc u r such a homer. its fun to watch though.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"And you won't answer the question because it proves how you cherry pick things. You intentionally leave out how Brady put them in a position to when, but unfortunatley they lacked a superior defense and couldn't hold."

This is all I needed to read....

Kind of like Joe Flacco putting the Ravens up by 14 "TWICE" in last years playoffs when the defense "undermanned" at cornerback allowed the Patriots to come back. But you regularly blame Flacco for the loss but when its the same situation divert the blame from Brady. Thats why its hard to take you serious bc u r such a homer. its fun to watch though.

When did I blame Flacco for the loss?:L

You are truly an idiot.:pound: