• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Flacco - elite, 2nd tier, or bottom feeder?

Joe Flacco - elite, 2nd tier, or bottom feeder?

• He's an elite Quarterback

• He's ok, probably in the 2nd tier or "page 2".

• He's hanging with sanchize and geno.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Written just before Flaccos first season.....

Who knew the Ravens had just drafted an ELITE QB and he was sitting there in the bench waiting to go in.... Just like Brady. :clap:
Great! You took the bait. You see how posting obsolete articles is out of context?????
Now apologize for posting the obsolete Eric Wilbur article, "Getting back to perfection: Tom Brady has been an inconsistent playoff quarterback" Which was written right before Brady went on a playoff run to the Superbowl.....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of those guys are my team's QB.

But I really don't care that much about the NFL. i care more about exposing frauds and putting cheaters in their place.
This is a football forum - You are a troll.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Written just before Flaccos first season and right after he was drafted.

Who knew the Ravens had just drafted an ELITE QB and he was sitting there in the bench waiting to go in.... Just like Brady. :clap:

When in hell did the Ravens draft an elite QB?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have fun with that.

Sucked azz. 4 hours and 20 minutes worth.

Been traveling for work a lot lately so I was wayyyy behind on it.

But the end result is the same.....:suds: then :suds:, and so on.:nod:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you are using SB's to grade QB's. I prefer to look at their whole body of work, rather than a short term run.

It should be a factor though.

for example TB12,

14 season 9 AFCCG appearances, 6 SB appearances. (Missed the playoffs in 2002, and didn't play in 2008) Pretty friggen impressive whether you like the guy or not.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Unconfirmed that they exist. Nothing more.

And again, the only people who saw those tapes were NFL people....so stop trying to be dense.

Wrong again. At least one tape was shown on tv. Jay Glazer has several others, but has yet to show them.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of those guys are my team's QB.

But I really don't care that much about the NFL. i care more about exposing frauds and putting cheaters in their place.

And as we have seen from you thus far, you suck at it.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It should be a factor though.

for example TB12,

14 season 9 AFCCG appearances, 6 SB appearances. (Missed the playoffs in 2002, and didn't play in 2008) Pretty friggen impressive whether you like the guy or not.

It's games they play so yes you factor them in but the playoffs shouldn't be the end all be all. Teams make the playoffs not just the QB. If an average QB is on a great team for 5 or 7 years he's going to be in the playoffs while a better QB on a lesser team will not have those games in his arsenal. A great basketball player can carry a team, a great pitcher will win his games even on a bad team. Football is truly a team sport.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's games they play so yes you factor them in but the playoffs shouldn't be the end all be all. Teams make the playoffs not just the QB. If an average QB is on a great team for 5 or 7 years he's going to be in the playoffs while a better QB on a lesser team will not have those games in his arsenal. A great basketball player can carry a team, a great pitcher will win his games even on a bad team. Football is truly a team sport.

I wouldn't go that far, because when an NFL team loses it's QB, it's almost always over for them.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't go that far, because when an NFL team loses it's QB, it's almost always over for them.

Yes the QB takes most of the blame and praise. What's funny is most acknowledge the QB takeso too much blame and receive too much praise, yet we as sports fan continue doing this.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great! You took the bait. You see how posting obsolete articles is out of context?????
Now apologize for posting the obsolete Eric Wilbur article, "Getting back to perfection: Tom Brady has been an inconsistent playoff quarterback" Which was written right before Brady went on a playoff run to the Superbowl.....

Context....

I think of you will rad the article you will see he was speaking to the DECADE before this last SB and it was obv. Written December 2014.

and his SB run want so great... It took BB calling in Edelman to throw a pass and win the game plus the substitution play(now illegal)when Brdy was being shut down and NE was down by 14 twice.

Then in the championship game try and pretend NE didn't rely on Seattle losing the game instead of Brdy winning it; he was a game manager at best when Butler won the game.

The old Brady wins that game. I mean the not so old Brady. lol...

:clap:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seriously are possibly the dumbest poster on here when it comes to the NFL.:L

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Context....

I think of you will rad the article you will see he was speaking to the DECADE before this last SB and it was obv. Written December 2014.

and his SB run want so great... It took BB calling in Edelman to throw a pass and win the game plus the substitution play(now illegal)when Brdy was being shut down and NE was down by 14 twice.

Then in the championship game try and pretend NE didn't rely on Seattle losing the game instead of Brdy winning it; he was a game manager at best when Butler won the game.

The old Brady wins that game. I mean the not so old Brady. lol...

:clap:
It was still obsolete, Tgann. Admit it. You can't post obsolete articles then call bullshit when others do.
Would that not be the very definition of hypocrite?

As far as the Brady playoff run to the Superbowl championship, your excuses just enhance the enjoyment!

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seriously are possibly the dumbest poster on here when it comes to the NFL.:L

It hasn't sunken in yet that Brady played mediocre in the Super Bowl or his numbers in the playoffs the past 10 years have been average or nothing special.

Red the article SB inciteful for you.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was still obsolete, Tgann. Admit it. You can't post obsolete articles then call bullshit when others do.
Would that not be the very definition of hypocrite?

As far as the Brady playoff run to the Superbowl championship, your excuses just enhance the enjoyment!

So what your saying is this past SB win which was won by a rookie corner and a bad play call and had nothing to do with Brady wipes 10 years of average playoff play by Brady away?

That's what u r saying?

cmon man.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It hasn't sunken in yet that Brady played mediocre in the Super Bowl or his numbers in the playoffs the past 10 years have been average or nothing special.

I get it Tgann.
Brady played mediocre in his Superbowl win,
Flacco was elite in his playoff loss to Brady.....

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is why no one takes you seriously.

Medioce in the SB?

37/50 a 74% completion rate, 328 yards, 4 td's, 2 picks, 101.1 qbr, and a go ahead drive that turned out to be the game winning drive.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Currently, Mr. Elite's not looking so sharp.