• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jimbo Fisher is an idiot

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the confidence in the Gaytor fans after scraping by Kentucky

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the confidence in the Gaytor fans after scraping by Kentucky
your mistaking humor for confidence? Dude i was hoping that we wouldn't pull it off because that means Nussmeier will get to keep his job.. jokes on us for winning

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of you are complaining about offensive issues.

WVU's issue is they couldn't stop a paraplegic beetle in tar.

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Straight swap? Jimbo for Coach O?:noidea:

We wouldn't do that to you, no matter how tempting it is.

Fisher struggles in many games where we have an overwhelming number of elite players
compared to the opposition. Yesterday is another example. FSU with 63 4 & 5-star players
getting beat by an NC St squad that had 12 such players.

Do not confuse Being a Great Recruiter, with being a Great Coach.

I have no doubt in my mind, that if reincarnation is real...Fisher coached the Persians against
the Greeks at Thermopalye (sp?)

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do not confuse Being a Great Recruiter, with being a Great Coach.
I heard a discussion the other day on Sirius about how today's coaches would rank among the "All Time Greatest College Football Coaches. Very lively discussion but consensus was the Saban, Dabo, Jimbo and Urban could out recruit nearly any other coach EVER! Only other name that came up as far as being as good a recruiter as those four was Switzer. None of the other historically good coaches were thought to be even close as far as recruting goes. As far as coaching w/o recruiting goes, there was a long laundry list...even a few today like Snyder, etc.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, FSU looked like a way more talented team to me on the field, but kept fucking yourself with penalties and such.

Plus, some of those calls I thought were pretty bad, especially that 2nd targeting call. Seemed like NCST was getting penalties that kept drives going, while FSU got them and killed drives - or you fumbled, or found some other way to fuck things up.
Agree. Right now FSU is the poster child for "Looks like a dollar and plays like a dime". No one is really challenging them to take that away at the moment. Someone will surface.

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard a discussion the other day on Sirius about how today's coaches would rank among the "All Time Greatest College Football Coaches. Very lively discussion but consensus was the Saban, Dabo, Jimbo and Urban could out recruit nearly any other coach EVER! Only other name that came up as far as being as good a recruiter as those four was Switzer. None of the other historically good coaches were thought to be even close as far as recruting goes. As far as coaching w/o recruiting goes, there was a long laundry list...even a few today like Snyder, etc.

Bobby, is his heyday could recruit with the best of them. Where Bobby was effective was in "closing."
If Bobby could get in a player's living room the last 3 days before signing date, he was going to prevail.

During the 90's he'd "flip" 10 players a year, during the final week.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. Right now FSU is the poster child for "Looks like a dollar and plays like a dime". No one is really challenging them to take that away at the moment. Someone will surface.

Team would have obviously looked alot different if our starting QB doesn't go down for the season.