• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

JG looked different in post game

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He cussed a few times. He looked pissed. He wasnt as positive as normal. Im wondering if JJ chewed his ass. Of course Im sure the media is giving JJ plenty of fodder with JGs decisions down the stretch, and I did agree with JGs decisions. I have to wonder what he is thinking about the defense and Kiffen. I mean its easy to say that Denver is doing this to everyone, but I think thats 6 straight quarters without a punt. Maybe SD did punt that last possession in which they chose to run clock instead of getting a first down. He has to be thinking about his QBs mental pysche right now. He has to be thinking about the whole teams mind frame for that matter. We have all seen this story too many times.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He cussed a few times. He looked pissed. He wasnt as positive as normal. Im wondering if JJ chewed his ass. Of course Im sure the media is giving JJ plenty of fodder with JGs decisions down the stretch, and I did agree with JGs decisions. I have to wonder what he is thinking about the defense and Kiffen. I mean its easy to say that Denver is doing this to everyone, but I think thats 6 straight quarters without a punt. Maybe SD did punt that last possession in which they chose to run clock instead of getting a first down. He has to be thinking about his QBs mental pysche right now. He has to be thinking about the whole teams mind frame for that matter. We have all seen this story too many times.

JG is in over his head. He is Norv Turner Junior. Nice guy, Good OC, thats it. At least to this point

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was smiling after the game though, while m*****ing John Fox. I absolutely hate the man, and I pray that he gets fired at the end of the season. I couldn't be more tired of his face.

"It's a process"

Ginger MF'r has GOT to GO.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW....guess you guys can't wait for jerry's next choice.

Me? I still think JG as good as they will come in dealing with all that is Jerry Jones.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not me. I like JG. I just think he has a lot on his plate this week. More than usual anyway

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not me. I like JG. I just think he has a lot on his plate this week. More than usual anyway

This remains a no win situation for JG unless they win two playoff games.
I think it would be pretty cool if Jason left Dallas for another team.

As I've said from the start.....IF....IF Dallas ever wins playoff games again, it will be in spite of all that Jerry Jones is.....Jerry, tell death do us part

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately what we need to happen is Jerry to step back and stop being such an alpha male douche. Since that won't happen we need to start counting down the days until Jerry kicks the bucket and since he's a gazillionaire in relatively good health that won't be for some time.

Until the Boys hire a real GM nothing else matters. Top to bottom it's a mess. We don't have players to compliment our coaching staff, we don't have a coaching staff that can get the most out of players, we have a GM/Owner that can't draft to save his life and gets salary cap violations. I don't mean to sound like the sky is falling but we're on our way to another 7-9, 8-8, 9-7 season and another mediocre draft position.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why would he have more than usual on his plate this week?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This remains a no win situation for JG unless they win two playoff games.
I think it would be pretty cool if Jason left Dallas for another team.

As I've said from the start.....IF....IF Dallas ever wins playoff games again, it will be in spite of all that Jerry Jones is.....Jerry, tell death do us part

Thats why I think we are in must win time now. People will disagree but Im looking at the biggest picture. When I saw Garrett at that podium the other day after the game, all I could think about was who will that be next year. I know you have to play them one at a time, but I think JG needs a playoff run. Getting to the playoffs is nice, but I think he has to do something when he gets there. To do that, it would be a lot more favorable playing at home.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cowboys fail to make the playoffs this year, when 9-7 would run away with it, Jerry might do something that he's only done once since Jimmy left.....go out and get someone who knows exactly what he's doing

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cowboys fail to make the playoffs this year, when 9-7 would run away with it, Jerry might do something that he's only done once since Jimmy left.....go out and get someone who knows exactly what he's doing

Ha, was thinking the same thing. I've predicted it for a few years now. Couple of years of losing and he'll get tired of it, go out and bring somebody legit and then just when we're on the cusp of being a great team he'll alienate that guy into quitting or he'll can him, bring in a puppet like Barry Switzer or Wade Phillips hoping they can win with the team the real coach assembled and then it'll all go wrong again. I expect that cycle to continue until he croaks.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately what we need to happen is Jerry to step back and stop being such an alpha male douche. Since that won't happen we need to start counting down the days until Jerry kicks the bucket and since he's a gazillionaire in relatively good health that won't be for some time.

Until the Boys hire a real GM nothing else matters. Top to bottom it's a mess. We don't have players to compliment our coaching staff, we don't have a coaching staff that can get the most out of players, we have a GM/Owner that can't draft to save his life and gets salary cap violations. I don't mean to sound like the sky is falling but we're on our way to another 7-9, 8-8, 9-7 season and another mediocre draft position.

While I enjoy a good Jerry bashing as much as the next guy...drafting has been good the last few years. I'm certain it's because Jerry has allowed others to make the moves, but if we criticize him for the stupid moves, we need to give him credit for the good ones even if it just meant sitting back and listening. Of course getting benmt over by SF in that trade and how we handled the entire first day is still a little raw...

Our recent history has put us up against the wall with the cap and is always the elephant in the room when it comes to roster formation and that is Jerry and Stephens fault mostly. Maybe we only lucked out with Waters because we were willing to let him dictate the terms of his return and geographically are located in the right spot, but with him, Leary and Frederick we upgraded the line and you see the results on the field. Defense certainly needs help, but that looks like next years task. Either way, I'm not giving Jerry or the coaches a bigger portion of the blame than the players for letting teams just pass all over the field on us so far this year. They need to play better or they need to be sat down.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would he have more than usual on his plate this week?

Well first of all I think he is tremendously concerned with his defense. He has to be. 1 punt in 6 quarters and that was a punt I believe when SD was just trying to run the clock out. Now we are facing a team that is coming off a bye, that gave us fits last yr. His All Pro defensive end is obviously hurt along with a lot of other Dlinemen. I know every head coach deals with injuries and this is a no excuse league. . He has to be concerned with the read option eventhough the Skins may not even run it. He has to be worried about his CBs- both who seem to be having issues right now.

Offensively, I think he has his QB to worry about. Its like I said yesterday, I know they get paid big money and should be able to put this behind them, but how does Romo keep getting back up after he does what he did at the end of the game. What is the rest of the teams confidence in Romo. A lot of these guys werent here in 2008 when he did it vs Pitt. Many of them will hear all week about Romos late game failures that many probably have never known about.

I know you are against the idea of a must win this weekend, but a home division game when you have lost 2 in a row, and lost 2 times last yr to the team you are playing = huge week IMO.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All that is just another week for the HC of the Dallas Cowboys. He has less on his plate this week than he did for 16 weeks of last year.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge week no doubt. I think people just don't understand what a "Must Win" is. We had people calling a week 4 road game when we were in sole possession of 1st place and could at worst come out tied with Philly for first a must win. Seriously??? That was silly. I know this is a board of opinions, but that was ridiculous.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Jason as a head coach........

Didn't like him as a play caller. .....

other than Sunday ... Can't say I like Bill as a play caller either.
I'm a running game guy .... This pass happy shit.... I've never been a fan of. That say Sunday we had to pass to keep up with Manning so I didn't have a problem with it.

I didn't understand why went totally away from the run game though. They defense was dead set on us passing .... probably could have dialed in a few long runs ... but ehhhh ... Thats why I watch the games on a TV .

Gm wise it's a 50 - 50 thing.
We have some very good players on this team. Have also been some past fuck ups that are costing the current team. Jenkins and Felix ( 2 #1s) Roy trade (another 2 #1s) 4 blown #1 picks is a killer for any team.

Our problem seems to be we have great players... and sub par players. We seldom have "solid" players.... Which is what great teams are made up of.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we have very good players who don't always play good.

They always talk about consistency with regards to being a really good NFL team. That hasn't been Dallas for sometime now

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want a better chance at making a playoff run, then yes this is a must win. You said JG needs 2 playoff wins or something to that affect. Going to GB, Seattle, or NO diminishes those chances greatly.