• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

JG looked different in post game

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we have very good players who don't always play good.

They always talk about consistency with regards to being a really good NFL team. That hasn't been Dallas for sometime now

I agree but struggle with the why's. Its tough to see other teams pull themselves out of the mire while we remain in this neutral gear year after year. Coaching? Team Leaders? Drive? Tenacity?

I think I read that we were one of 3 teams now to have basically not played for a Conference title since 1998. Thats nucking futs.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want a better chance at making a playoff run, then yes this is a must win. You said JG needs 2 playoff wins or something to that affect. Going to GB, Seattle, or NO diminishes those chances greatly.

why do you do this? You change the landscape and then use the word again.

You said JG needs 2 playoff wins or something to that affect. Going to GB, Seattle, or NO diminishes those chances greatly.

I SAID....This remains a no win situation for JG unless they win two playoff games.

I was referring to the fans in general. NOT ALL fans

I don't assume what's going on in Sept/Oct will be the norm in Dec/Jan and I fully understand there are only 16 of these things. I still subscribe to just getting in and taking your chances from there. All sides are getting paid to do this....the strangest shit can happen

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree but struggle with the why's. Its tough to see other teams pull themselves out of the mire while we remain in this neutral gear year after year. Coaching? Team Leaders? Drive? Tenacity?

I think I read that we were one of 3 teams now to have basically not played for a Conference title since 1998. Thats nucking futs.

I struggle with the WHY part too. I know I keep saying group effort, that's because it's what I see. The players and coaches are good, quality NFL stock, yet they haven't been consistent. It's a week to week adventure and has been for a long time. It's much more than just the play of Tony Romo and the coaching of Jason Garrett

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW....guess you guys can't wait for jerry's next choice.

Me? I still think JG as good as they will come in dealing with all that is Jerry Jones.
You said the key thing here, and what I have been saying in here, ESPN and for years, DEALING WITH JERRY.:L

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately what we need to happen is Jerry to step back and stop being such an alpha male douche. Since that won't happen we need to start counting down the days until Jerry kicks the bucket and since he's a gazillionaire in relatively good health that won't be for some time.

Until the Boys hire a real GM nothing else matters. Top to bottom it's a mess. We don't have players to compliment our coaching staff, we don't have a coaching staff that can get the most out of players, we have a GM/Owner that can't draft to save his life and gets salary cap violations. I don't mean to sound like the sky is falling but we're on our way to another 7-9, 8-8, 9-7 season and another mediocre draft position.
I have to disagree with you just a tiny bit. I don't think we have the coaching staff and scheme to compliment our players.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well first of all I think he is tremendously concerned with his defense. He has to be. 1 punt in 6 quarters and that was a punt I believe when SD was just trying to run the clock out. Now we are facing a team that is coming off a bye, that gave us fits last yr. His All Pro defensive end is obviously hurt along with a lot of other Dlinemen. I know every head coach deals with injuries and this is a no excuse league. . He has to be concerned with the read option eventhough the Skins may not even run it. He has to be worried about his CBs- both who seem to be having issues right now.

Offensively, I think he has his QB to worry about. Its like I said yesterday, I know they get paid big money and should be able to put this behind them, but how does Romo keep getting back up after he does what he did at the end of the game. What is the rest of the teams confidence in Romo. A lot of these guys werent here in 2008 when he did it vs Pitt. Many of them will hear all week about Romos late game failures that many probably have never known about.

I know you are against the idea of a must win this weekend, but a home division game when you have lost 2 in a row, and lost 2 times last yr to the team you are playing = huge week IMO.
I agree. If the Cowboys don't win the next 2 games you can stick a fork in them and let the whole damn thing blow up.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want a better chance at making a playoff run, then yes this is a must win. You said JG needs 2 playoff wins or something to that affect. Going to GB, Seattle, or NO diminishes those chances greatly.
Even if we do by some chance make the playoffs, there is no way in hell we can compete with N.O., Seattle or S.F. IMHO.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

With the way we played against Denver I wouldn't put those three game in the lose column just yet.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if we do by some chance make the playoffs, there is no way in hell we can compete with N.O., Seattle or S.F. IMHO.

Why not? Did we not compete with Denver? Or do you not think Denver can compete against those teams either?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im talking about the big picture, going on the road to play one of those teams in the nfc championship or even divisional round.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not? Did we not compete with Denver? Or do you not think Denver can compete against those teams either?
I don't believe the Broncos will be the best team in the AFc at the end of the year. lets see their offense keep this pace up all year. Oh, wait, snow, wind, cold weather and more road games in the second half of the season. Just saying.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'm a fucking troll??

Hilarious. Great team statement not only as a fan of this team, but as a person?

Guess you can't hate Romo as a QB or the DL here and be considered a real fan, but you can wish for the death of it's owner and GM and still retain your "team fan status'??

:clap:

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry is the only constant since the dominant teams of the 90's and he refuses to see that his way is not working.

So yea until he passes away things wont ever really change.

Not wishing death on the man but when you have a mule that wont move even when hit in the head by a 2x4 the only thing that will change the situation is most likely the mule passing away

With apologies to all the mules out there even they get it eventually

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe the Broncos will be the best team in the AFc at the end of the year. lets see their offense keep this pace up all year. Oh, wait, snow, wind, cold weather and more road games in the second half of the season. Just saying.

At the moment they are the BEST team in the AFC. In fact I think they could be argued to being the best team in the NFL.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, they also get back Champ Bailey and Von Miller