• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

JG looked different in post game

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the moment they are the BEST team in the AFC. In fact I think they could be argued to being the best team in the NFL.
I have it narrowed to 6 teams and Denver is included. IMHO opinion, they won't be the best team by seasons end. Right now, perhaps your right. I already have New Orleans winning it all. They are playing with a huge chip on their shoulder. And they Have the BEST COACH in the game.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, they also get back Champ Bailey and Von Miller
And they also have played 3 of 5 at home so far and mostly played crappy, inferior teams. Please I need to see more. To be totally honest with you, I much prefer the Chiefs. I love DEFENSE. Have made a lot more money betting and seeing more successful on teams with defense than those that don't over the decades.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have it narrowed to 6 teams and Denver is included. IMHO opinion, they won't be the best team by seasons end. Right now, perhaps your right. I already have New Orleans winning it all. They are playing with a huge chip on their shoulder. And they Have the BEST COACH in the game.

Here's the thing. You state like is is a matter of fact Denver will not be the best team,. then turn around with "IMHO". Sound like a bit of back tracking to me. Now, I have absolutely no idea who will win the SB or who is The Best Team. All I'm sure about right now is Denver is an elite team, they very well can and may win the SB, and DALLAS hung with and almost beat them. This tells me Dallas has a shot to win against every team the face.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the thing. You state like is is a matter of fact Denver will not be the best team,. then turn around with "IMHO". Sound like a bit of back tracking to me. Now, I have absolutely no idea who will win the SB or who is The Best Team. All I'm sure about right now is Denver is an elite team, they very well can and may win the SB, and DALLAS hung with and almost beat them. This tells me Dallas has a shot to win against every team the face.
I'm not back tracking. If you were paying attention a few weeks ago you would have seen my post. But I will post it one more time just for you. In total, I already have put down $500.00 at 14/1 odds to win the whole thing. What else do you want me to say. Everyone take notice now, so there is no mis-understanding, I'm saying and betting right now, as of today (even though I already put this bet in 2.5 weeks ago) that the Saints will win the super bowl. Is that clear enough?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not back tracking. If you were paying attention a few weeks ago you would have seen my post. But I will post it one more time just for you. In total, I already have put down $500.00 at 14/1 odds to win the whole thing. What else do you want me to say. Everyone take notice now, so there is no mis-understanding, I'm saying and betting right now, as of today (even though I already put this bet in 2.5 weeks ago) that the Saints will win the super bowl. Is that clear enough?

Saints aren't going to the Superbowl. Much less winning it.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To me going from a factual statement to "IMHO" is backing down. I havevseen too many odd things happen in sports to ever make a statement so strong you have to hope you are correct.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've put my opinion, mouth and money on the line, who do you choose?

I think the Saints have a good shot. The Saints and Seattle are two teams, that if they get home field in the playoffs, it's over. SF and Green Bay much the same. Too me, it's those four teams are the best, and home field will be huge. Dallas should win this division, should have a great chance when it hosts the first weekend, and then is looking at thump city when they travel to one of those four teams stadiums the following week

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've put my opinion, mouth and money on the line, who do you choose?

you're being dumb to make a money bet on an online forum. Save that for people you know in person.

I'm not dumb enough to pick a sure fire team to go to the Superbowl with 3/4 of the season left.

Seattle is damn near unbeatable at home.
SanFran is starting to look like they were last year.

I don't understand why everyone is rating GreenBay so high. I know it's hard to bet against Rogers but thus far they dont look like a good team. 2-2 and one of those wins was against a Lions team missing both starting receivers.

I think the Lions and Bears both look better than GreenBay currently.

I don't think the East puts in but one team.

The Saints will be in the playoffs sure. Their division is as bad as ours this year. No team in their division other than the Saints has more than 1 win and 3 of the Saints 5 wins have came against those teams. Chicago has been their toughest win thus far. So nah Im not putting them in the Superbowl just yet.

I seem to remember that Rob Ryan defense looking pretty damn ood for us last year gong into this stretch of the season then watching it fall to shit.
Brees is also throwing alot of picks this year. You cant do that against the better teams in the league and win.

So in short I'm not sold on any team 5 weeks into a season

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're being dumb to make a money bet on an online forum. Save that for people you know in person.

I'm not dumb enough to pick a sure fire team to go to the Superbowl with 3/4 of the season left.

Seattle is damn near unbeatable at home.
SanFran is starting to look like they were last year.

I don't understand why everyone is rating GreenBay so high. I know it's hard to bet against Rogers but thus far they dont look like a good team. 2-2 and one of those wins was against a Lions team missing both starting receivers.

I think the Lions and Bears both look better than GreenBay currently.

I don't think the East puts in but one team.

The Saints will be in the playoffs sure. Their division is as bad as ours this year. No team in their division other than the Saints has more than 1 win and 3 of the Saints 5 wins have came against those teams. Chicago has been their toughest win thus far. So nah Im not putting them in the Superbowl just yet.

I seem to remember that Rob Ryan defense looking pretty damn ood for us last year gong into this stretch of the season then watching it fall to shit.
Brees is also throwing alot of picks this year. You cant do that against the better teams in the league and win.

So in short I'm not sold on any team 5 weeks into a season
Don't worry. I don't make bets online. Like I said, I got N.O. after week 3 at +1400 for $100.00. They are now down to +550. The only other teams I can see possibly beating them are Seattle and S.F. S.F was a heavy favorite to start the season and are now up to +1000. Seattle is still the NFC favorite but are currently a +450. In a few more weeks the odds on S.F and Seattle will go up and I will then place an extra $100.00 on each when I get the right odds to cover my ass and there will be no way I won't make money unless all 3 of them get knocked out. Don't call me dumb. Been doing this since 1979. I treat myself to new caddilac every 3 years.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And they also have played 3 of 5 at home so far and mostly played crappy, inferior teams. Please I need to see more. To be totally honest with you, I much prefer the Chiefs. I love DEFENSE. Have made a lot more money betting and seeing more successful on teams with defense than those that don't over the decades.

They won 13 games last year and the only reason why they didn't at least make the SB is because they choked to Baltimore in spectacular fashion. They also have like a 16-game regular season win streak. Why do you need to see more?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm guessing your list of 6 teams after week 5 has been wrong the last two years?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver will go undefeated and win the Superbowl

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They won 13 games last year and the only reason why they didn't at least make the SB is because they choked to Baltimore in spectacular fashion. They also have like a 16-game regular season win streak. Why do you need to see more?
Like I said before, Lets see how effective these precise timing patterns, etc., are when they have to play in bad weather, high winds, snow. Also, lets look at who they have played so far, lets see, Oakland, Egals, Cowboys and Giants. Big time powerhouses and playoff teams. Like I said, I will wait till they start playing elite teams before anointing them. Please.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing your list of 6 teams after week 5 has been wrong the last two years?
We are talking about this year Mr. Spin. There you go again. Yes, I did pretty good last year and come out ahead, but I did have S.F in the Super Bowl last year. And why do you assume when attacking someone's post before finding out facts. It makes you look somewhat foolish at times.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said before, Lets see how effective these precise timing patterns, etc., are when they have to play in bad weather, high winds, snow. Also, lets look at who they have played so far, lets see, Oakland, Egals, Cowboys and Giants. Big time powerhouses and playoff teams. Like I said, I will wait till they start playing elite teams before anointing them. Please.

I do see your point about bad weather. With that being said, the Chiefs have a shot at beating them at Arrowhead. Peyton tends to squeeze the ball a little tighter in January as well. I just dont see it happening this year. Cincy could possibly give them a little trouble as well. NE wont be able to score with them. If Seattle got to the Superbowl, they could give them trouble as well. They just have too many weapons.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are talking about this year Mr. Spin. There you go again. Yes, I did pretty good last year and come out ahead, but I did have S.F in the Super Bowl last year. And why do you assume when attacking someone's post before finding out facts. It makes you look somewhat foolish at times.

Actually I don't spin. I present facts. You guys that makes outlandish statements about must wins and teams being done at this point don't like facts. I'm just pointing out how silly your absolute predictions are after 5 weeks. You have it narrowed to 6 teams with a chance already? I'm sure you didn't have Balt in your 6 at this point last year, or NYG in your 6 at this point the year before. But, I know, I know, you bet $50,000,000 after week 8 last year that Balt would win the title, right?

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I don't spin. I present facts. You guys that makes outlandish statements about must wins and teams being done at this point don't like facts. I'm just pointing out how silly your absolute predictions are after 5 weeks. You have it narrowed to 6 teams with a chance already? I'm sure you didn't have Balt in your 6 at this point last year, or NYG in your 6 at this point the year before. But, I know, I know, you bet $50,000,000 after week 8 last year that Balt would win the title, right?
To be honest, no. I had San Francisco last year.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do see your point about bad weather. With that being said, the Chiefs have a shot at beating them at Arrowhead. Peyton tends to squeeze the ball a little tighter in January as well. I just dont see it happening this year. Cincy could possibly give them a little trouble as well. NE wont be able to score with them. If Seattle got to the Superbowl, they could give them trouble as well. They just have too many weapons.
I like K.C. to win the AFC. Especially in a few weeks when Gonzalez leaves Atlanta to back home to K.C. to get one more shot at a ring in his last year. Like N.O., I really love how that are as well playing with a huge chip on their shoulder.