• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

jets post game

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if RR knew JB was this much better then he s a fool and threw away his career . but i have to wonder why the team quit

you had to find out about sam this year and we did . i will come out with a plan after x mas
When you come out with your plan please find room to speak about the temperature/temperament of the team. To be clear, they haven't quit, they don't see a path to victory with the continued Howell experiment. Take note that they perk up when J. Brissett comes in to play.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you come out with your plan please find room to speak about the temperature/temperment of the team. To be clear, they haven't quit, they don't see a path to victory with the continued Howell experiment. Take note that they perk up when J. Brissett comes in to play.
When defenses adjust to brisset it wouldn’t be much better. This team is out matched in talent against the two teams left on the schedule

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When defenses adjust to brisset it wouldn’t be much better. This team is out matched in talent against the two teams left on the schedule
OK, but that's not the point! Btw; No one believes that Brissett is some kind of overlooked wonder, he is a journeyman QB who can fill in when called upon. That said, when measured against how the offense responds to him versus Howell is telling.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, but that's not the point! Btw; No one believes that Brissett is some kind of overlooked wonder, he is a journeyman QB who can fill in when called upon. That said, when measured against how the offense responds to him versus Howell is telling.
Maybe we’ll get to see

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My plan is bold and Simple Brisset Howells gone period new staff need there players .. New Gm has to sale Hope can't sale hope with Howells and drafting olineman does nothing to sell tickets pick olineman in FA and some LBs draft Daniel's..

dmd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am conflicted when it comes to Sam Howell. I would prefer to build around Sam and draft some stud O Linemen and a beast WR. It is clear that Howell has a case of “David Carr syndrome” but perhaps if he had better protection that would dispel his recent struggles. There was a time in the NFL when rookie qbs had time to develop and grow whereas rookie qbs in todays NFL are seemingly given a much shorter leash. Finally, if you draft a rookie qb you have the luxury of that rookie contract however how much success will that rookie have when our team is deficient in so many areas? I predict Deja vu all over again for 2024 . . .

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am conflicted when it comes to Sam Howell. I would prefer to build around Sam and draft some stud O Linemen and a beast WR. It is clear that Howell has a case of “David Carr syndrome” but perhaps if he had better protection that would dispel his recent struggles. There was a time in the NFL when rookie qbs had time to develop and grow whereas rookie qbs in todays NFL are seemingly given a much shorter leash. Finally, if you draft a rookie qb you have the luxury of that rookie contract however how much success will that rookie have when our team is deficient in so many areas? I predict Deja vu all over again for 2024 . . .
we spent a 5th round pick on him . we got great value for that pick . no one on this board wants to let the guy play through bad times and learn . they want the shiny new toy instead and to be truthful management will as well

Reactions: dmd

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1703559263030.png
Jets , CJ Mosley

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1703559618950.png
From Jets DL John Franklin-Myers:

(Howell took his 60th sack of the season Sunday against the Jets.)

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he wont get it here it looks like
I’m not so sure. I would think most HCs have to view Sam as a project and very raw. Oh, and he’s cheap. You keep him next year to see if you can develop and use him. he will play again this year. Brissett is about to get the brunt of Bosa and his marauders. Brissett is not as mobile as Sam. I don’t see good things for him.

brissett is a FA after this year. Based on his recent play, his stock is on the rise. After the next game, probably not so much. Brissett starts, but I’d bet Sam finishes.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3