• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jerome Simpson to serve 15 days in jail

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW! Only 15 days? It definitely pays to be rich. The sister of an acquaintance of mine was arrested around the same time as Simpson for the same thing and received a quite heftier sentence.

Word around town (Jerome's pot was sent from the town I live) is that Rey Maualuga knew pot growers from his USC days, as they'd drive lbs of pot down to SoCal from the Emerald Triangle. After going to CIN, Maualuga introduced Simpson to his connections, and sort of got Simpson going in this whole trafficking mess. Here-say, yes, but it's a small town up here and most of the pot growers don't know enough about football to make this stuff up.

If I'm Simpson, and the story is true, I'm making Rey Maualuga pay the $7,500 in court fines. It takes an idiot to get involved with this stuff in the first place when you are already financially set for life, but Maualuga's people should have been smarter in the way they were shipping packages. If billions of dollars in drugs are transported throughout the country undetected, you'd think some rich guys could figure out how to move something as small as Simpson was playing with. Then again, people are F'n stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I highly doubt any of us would only get 15 days if we had 2 pounds of Mary Jane mailed to us. WOW.