• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jeremy Lin on the move again

CameronFrye

Certifiable A-hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Now he's headed to The New York Bricks. I actually think this is a pretty nice place for him to land - at least until Fatty Davis is healed enough to play.

CameronFrye

Certifiable A-hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I thought the home crowd gave Lin a nice ovation. When he took his shot late in the fourth quarter, I liked how the crowd let out a collective gasp. They even groaned in disapproval when the shot didn't go in.

The kid may be a New York Brick, but I think the Golden State fans will always appreciate the hometown kid.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
sorry didnt see this tread till I made the other lol.. But he had a couple great games without melo and amare and both wins

CameronFrye

Certifiable A-hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
sorry didnt see this tread till I made the other lol.. But he had a couple great games without melo and amare and both wins

S'alright. This thread was buried. I said when he went to New York that it would be a good place for him. I didn't expect D'Antoni to rely so heavily on Landry Fields and Iman Shumpert so much to start the season.

I don't expect Lin to pop off for 20+ points every night. In fact, I will expect that he'll have nights where he only scores 6 or 8 points. But he'll dish out double-digit assists when Melo and Stoudemire are both back and healthy.

Given his confidence, the kid could be a worthwhile 3rd scoring option on some nights too.