• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jeopardy!

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, nuts 2 U clowns who don't like Mayim Bialak, I think she's doing a great job with it.

Notice that when Johnny Gilbert announces Jennings, he says, "And now, HOSTING Jeopardy..." not "Here is THE HOST of..."

It's still Mayim's job

Sorry, but "she's horrible" is the unanimous opinion at chez waz. If she wasn't the worst of the guest hosts she was definitely in the running. I don't get the love.. but I didn't get the love for Levar Burton, either, who was even worse than she was.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, but "she's horrible" is the unanimous opinion at chez waz. If she wasn't the worst of the guest hosts she was definitely in the running. I don't get the love.. but I didn't get the love for Levar Burton, either, who was even worse than she was.
Agree on Burton, I'm not sure where all that support came from, and I was not impressed with his run.

But Blossom has it locked down now, she's much better with the contestant interviews

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree on Burton, I'm not sure where all that support came from, and I was not impressed with his run.

But Blossom has it locked down now, she's much better with the contestant interviews

We'll see. I think part of it is that she's an actress so her natural on camera demeanor is to draw attention to herself. Jennings is a natural for it and seems much more comfortable to me. He also has a love for the game and it shows. She strikes me as an actress playing a part.. not natural at all. If she's to be the permanent host I'll probably get used to her.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see. I think part of it is that she's an actress so her natural on camera demeanor is to draw attention to herself. Jennings is a natural for it and seems much more comfortable to me. He also has a love for the game and it shows. She strikes me as an actress playing a part.. not natural at all. If she's to be the permanent host I'll probably get used to her.
She loves the game like many viewers.and that shows

Jennings was pretty rough during the tryout but he's much better now.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's official: Amy Schneider is worse than Holzauer