• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jellybean & LeagueSafe/SafeLeague??

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I know I'm not that far out of the loop but i went on the ESPN FFB because I'm that desperate to find one more team for a league I have drafting tomorrow night that only has 9 teams right now. I very rarely go to those boards anymore except for situations like this. While looking over the board I see a number of references to "Jellybean leagues" and "LeagueSafe" or "SafeLeague." I even had someone respond to my post I posted looking for a 10th team and, among other tthings, asked if it was a "safe league". I responded & asked what he meant but he never responded. My only guess is maybe it's a new term for a $/money league. Anybody have a clue what those terms reference? I've asked this in several threads there but have gotten no response yet.

TK21775

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leaguesafe is a site that you pay your fantasy football fee into, they hold the money and then distribute it at the end of the year by commish approval or majority of the league votes. It's basically a safe place for your league's fees when you don't know everyone and can feel safe that the money will get paid out.

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leaguesafe is a site that you pay your fantasy football fee into, they hold the money and then distribute it at the end of the year by commish approval or majority of the league votes. It's basically a safe place for your league's fees when you don't know everyone and can feel safe that the money will get paid out.

Thanks for the 411 TK.