• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jeff Heath

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garrett said safety Jeff Heath came “from outside our radar” entering training camp. Heath’s consistent level of play during the preseason was a big talking point around the team, as the rookie convinced the coaching staff he deserved a roster spot.

only seen a couple highlight shots of him. he seemed dedicated though.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garrett said safety Jeff Heath came “from outside our radar” entering training camp. Heath’s consistent level of play during the preseason was a big talking point around the team, as the rookie convinced the coaching staff he deserved a roster spot.

only seen a couple highlight shots of him. he seemed dedicated though.

I like guys this .... Come in work your ass off and earn a spot ..... Heart goes along way when judging a player

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like guys this .... Come in work your ass off and earn a spot ..... Heart goes along way when judging a player
hope he turns out. I saw him deliver a nice hit & with no flag if you could believe that.

The team obviously has concerns with Safety since we kept 6! Hopefully we figure it out later in the season & dwindle that #.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hope he turns out. I saw him deliver a nice hit & with no flag if you could believe that.

The team obviously has concerns with Safety since we kept 6! Hopefully we figure it out later in the season & dwindle that #.

Concern with Special Teams, that is why they kept McCray & Frampton

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Concern with Special Teams, that is why they kept McCray & Frampton
be careful someone here might tell you, you don't know what your talking about when saying we keep people just for special teams.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
be careful someone here might tell you, you don't know what your talking about when saying we keep people just for special teams.

I don't ever entertain that clown he is WORSE than Bovey & the other Inept Fish Eyed Fools, in my eyes...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dallas coaches have misjudged their talent base on the oline. Not so much the defensive line as shown by the Lizzimore trade, but I do wonder about the oline decisions. Seems to me we could withstand an injury to a Dez or Austin/Murray type much more than tackle, guard or center. To think this team was all in on Leary, bad knees and all is shocking. Now I hear week one and we're one Leary away from moving Free inside. Unbelievable what this coaching staff was thinking with regards to the oline and an injury are two. That's what you get when you draft situational offensive skill guys in round two and three

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dallas coaches have misjudged their talent base on the oline. Not so much the defensive line as shown by the Lizzimore trade, but I do wonder about the oline decisions. Seems to me we could withstand an injury to a Dez or Austin/Murray type much more than tackle, guard or center. To think this team was all in on Leary, bad knees and all is shocking. Now I hear week one and we're one Leary away from moving Free inside. Unbelievable what this coaching staff was thinking with regards to the oline and an injury are two. That's what you get when you draft situational offensive skill guys in round two and three

gotta admit ... I got the same question marks with the O-line ....

Dont even get the Free at guard Parnell at tackle thing .... Not with how Parnell has looked this off season

Right now I'm praying the coaches knnnow way more than me and there is something they have seen I havent

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still waiting for a late addition to the OL from Free Agency.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Season a couple days away .... even if we pick up someone ... takes a few weeks to learn the system.....

Kinda might be time to just look at what we have and wish for the best

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season a couple days away .... even if we pick up someone ... takes a few weeks to learn the system.....

Kinda might be time to just look at what we have and wish for the best
yeah I don't mean for a week 1 starter or anything. I mean for planning on future injuries. Cant see us happy with who would be starters if an injury or god forbid two happens. Think we will roam the waiver wire to see whats out there.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry Fancies himself around as a great football mind but doesn't get football 101....you win in the trenches.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah I don't mean for a week 1 starter or anything. I mean for planning on future injuries. Cant see us happy with who would be starters if an injury or god forbid two happens. Think we will roam the waiver wire to see whats out there.

I agree with you .... but i think 99% of the focus will be on O-line... if there is a guy we like ...

and always ... there is that one special player you might have a shot at ..... (some years) that you jump on

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The escobar pick was a headscratcher when there were good offensive lineman still on the board. Frederick looks to be a major upgrade at center,but we needed another upgrade. Leary does look like a bull so we may be ok if he can get back.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And waiting....and waiting.... I think the only thing coming is maybe Waters after week two when his contract won't be guaranteed

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And waiting....and waiting.... I think the only thing coming is maybe Waters after week two when his contract won't be guaranteed
looks like we got our late addition. may not be an all pro but it is an addition. (that we need)