• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jeez, so all of the analysts are nuts about Fuller

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of analysts had the Bears going CB, but I never bought it. However, apparently they knew something we didn't.

I like Fuller, and I'm glad to see multiple VT fans coming out of their way to say how highly they think of him.

:suds:

I honestly think their draft plans deviated when Donald was snagged at 13. I like the Fuller pick, I just dont think he was the Bears first choice.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For what it is worth, Colin Cowherd loved the Fuller pick. Called it one of the two best picks on day 1 of the draft. Said he watched him play a few times, the kid was always making plays. Again, was real real high on Fuller.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the way the kid tackles. He is as sure a tackler as anyone in the draft. Tough kid, that plays aggressive, but controlled.

Considering the position they were in, I think it will end up being a great pick. And I actually think its a better pick than if they had chose Pryor or Ha Ha.....and taking Hagerman or Jernigan there would have been a huge reach.

He will be a vast improvement over Isiah Frey, and should hold down the corner spot for a decade, once Peanut slips off into retirement.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think their draft plans deviated when Donald was snagged at 13. I like the Fuller pick, I just dont think he was the Bears first choice.

Oh, absolutely. I think when Donald fell to eleven or twelve, they were totally crossing their fingers he'd get to them. Sucks…

I hope he's a bust. lol, Because I really wanted him, and that really chapped my ass when Goodell called his name right in front of us.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. He WILL NOT beat out Jennings or Peanut.

But Isiah Frey is out of a job, and I say good riddance. 16 games, and not one impact play from him last year at the Nickel spot...that is unacceptable, no matter how bad your D is as a whole.

If y'all need a nickel back and someone to take a starting CB job in a few years.....you just found your man. Kyle is extremely familiar with the nickel role and is one of the best nickel CBs I've seen in football the last few years. He's a class act too. You will never have to worry about him doing stupid shit off the field like you will with some. He has been raised by an extremely classy and humble family.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If y'all need a nickel back and someone to take a starting CB job in a few years.....you just found your man. Kyle is extremely familiar with the nickel role and is one of the best nickel CBs I've seen in football the last few years. He's a class act too. You will never have to worry about him doing stupid shit off the field like you will with some. He has been raised by an extremely classy and humble family.

This is more than likely Tillman's last go-round.

Fuller has a very real chance to be the Bears #1 CB in 2015 if he's as good as advertised.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is more than likely Tillman's last go-round.

Fuller has a very real chance to be the Bears #1 CB in 2015 if he's as good as advertised.

Actually, Fuller might very well extend Tillman's career a bit. Give him some breathers during the course of a game.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. He'll be our starting NB . He has the blood lines to succeed. And when Peanut calls it quits, Kyle will take over. Can't have too many good DBs in this league:suds:

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, Fuller might very well extend Tillman's career a bit. Give him some breathers during the course of a game.

I know I'll get blasted for this but, what if Fuller is the CB of the future and next year the peanut puncher becomes the nickel back?

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I'll get blasted for this but, what if Fuller is the CB of the future and next year the peanut puncher becomes the nickel back?

I could see a nice healthy rotation. Really a nickel back plays 60% of the time.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuller opposite of Tillman, Jennings the nickel back will work for me. Otherwise, its, Charles, we really missed on the free safety, I know you didnt want to do it, but we need you man.

C

cubzzzfanincali

Charles Tillman's skill is not his speed. It is his strength and physicality. As such, he doesn't really make as much sense at nickel, for the same reason he doesn't make sense as the safety. Tillman is a great matchup for modern #1 WRs, big strong physical receivers. But Wes Welker or Randall Cobb would destroy him.