• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jeez... F all of these vet "Brothers"

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This rant is epic. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time; not that Rich isn't stating the truth, but because of the eloquence of his treatise.

It's all good Rich. You just said what a lot if us are thinking.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This rant is epic. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time; not that Rich isn't stating the truth, but because of the eloquence of his treatise.

Well I`m not one of the lots.

Why cause a person states they are drunk and wants to rant about what Briggs said...it was a no big article. nothing there warranted an urlacher or any other player bashing.............

For anyones information,Urlacher meant more this team than any other player on this current team has............#54 has a very good chance to make the Hall.

And my thoughts on the article,Brian is gone and won`t be coming back.And who cares,Briggs was just standing up for his team mates.

Nothing wrong with that.

C

cubzzzfanincali

haha, yeah, I'll give him that. It was a pretty good run.

C

cubzzzfanincali

incidentally, here is a list of teams that could well be served by a trade for a guy like Lance Briggs. I would say each of these teams has the three criteria you would need to make this go through. Enough cap space, a serious need for a linebacker, and at least a not-totally-out-of-the-question shot at contending for the playoffs (which excludes teams like Jacksonville and Cleveland that would otherwise be total no brainers for a deal like this).

Indianapolis
Miami
Minnesota
Philadelphia (assuming to switch Briggs top a 3-4)
NY Jets (ditto)
Atlanta (they just cut Nicholas)
Arizona (3-4 again)
NY Giants (this would be a no-brainer if the G's weren't so desperate for an O line...but that team would be my guess because they really need two outside linebackers)
New England (NE is notorious bad mid-round drafter, Spikes is moving on, if the guy Belichick wants is gone in 3rd round, DO NOT put it past him to trade for Briggs)

anyway, beyond that are some teams I don't think have quite enough money for it even if they have significant OLB needs.

I would say most likely teams are New England, Atlanta, and Indianapolis. Maybe not Indy since they traded away their first for that dog running back (oops!)

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I`m not one of the lots.

Why cause a person states they are drunk and wants to rant about what Briggs said...it was a no big article. nothing there warranted an urlacher or any other player bashing.............

For anyones information,Urlacher meant more this team than any other player on this current team has............#54 has a very good chance to make the Hall.

And my thoughts on the article,Brian is gone and won`t be coming back.And who cares,Briggs was just standing up for his team mates.

Nothing wrong with that.

Point taken. :suds: