• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jazz Chisholm to NYY

ThomasTomasz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a package of three prospects headlined by Agustin Ramirez. Much needed offensive depth boost for the Yankees

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why in the world is Jazz Chisolm getting his own thread haha

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN’s Jeff Passan reports the Yankees are finalizing a trade with the Marlins for outfielder Jazz Chisholm Jr.
This certainly qualifies as a blockbuster as Chisholm, who won’t reach free agency until after the 2026 campaign, is heading to New York in exchange for three players, including top prospect Agustin Ramirez, who has posted an .862 OPS with 20 homers and 18 steals this season between Double-A Somerset and Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre. The electrifying 26-year-old outfielder, who figures to move back to the infielder for New York, will inject some much-needed life as a top-of-the-order spark plug for a lifeless Yankees’ lineup. It’s a fascinating trade from a variety of standpoints, but it’s unquestionably a positive development for Chisholm’s immediate and long-term fantasy outlook that he’s headed to hitter-friendly Yankee Stadium to join a star-studded supporting cast.

ThomasTomasz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN’s Jeff Passan reports the Yankees are finalizing a trade with the Marlins for outfielder Jazz Chisholm Jr.
This certainly qualifies as a blockbuster as Chisholm, who won’t reach free agency until after the 2026 campaign, is heading to New York in exchange for three players, including top prospect Agustin Ramirez, who has posted an .862 OPS with 20 homers and 18 steals this season between Double-A Somerset and Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre. The electrifying 26-year-old outfielder, who figures to move back to the infielder for New York, will inject some much-needed life as a top-of-the-order spark plug for a lifeless Yankees’ lineup. It’s a fascinating trade from a variety of standpoints, but it’s unquestionably a positive development for Chisholm’s immediate and long-term fantasy outlook that he’s headed to hitter-friendly Yankee Stadium to join a star-studded supporting cast.
The big deal is the added years of control, and positional flexibility, but I think he needs to go back to 2B.

Ramirez is a good get for the Marlins. But I wonder if they can complete his development cycle given their lack of ability to develop hitters in recent seasons.

ThomasTomasz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why in the world is Jazz Chisolm getting his own thread haha
I took a break from forums for a while, but I come from a background of a large and semi-large forums, and I would always create threads for news this big. I will admit, it’s hard for me to jump into discussion in a lot of the other places. Like the NHL for example. I have no idea what threads are what, and when that POS Stan Bowman was hired, I had to look in a couple places to find where that discussion was being had. Maybe I’m thinking too many threads, but from a newbie’s perspective, I do think it’s hard for someone to join and get the flow of things. That’s why I joined almost a year ago, and took a little bit to come back from being a lurker.

mgomrjsurf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pirates were second for him and also Royals to but what Catching Prospect do they have to give up.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this guy on crack?

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chisholm already hit his first bomb in NY. Off Wheeler-opposite field no less.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chisholm already hit his first bomb in NY. Off Wheeler-opposite field no less.
Oops, my bad. That was in Philly. Another of the many places better to hit home runs than Florida.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mystique and aura ain't dead yet