• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jayden Daniels ~ ‘that’s our QB’

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear what you are saying and it's hard to argue your "just 6 games" point. But I just don't see how he fails, barring injury of course.
Hell, I aint saying im not excited as all get out! We are fans after all! :dance:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony dusting off his band wagon (old timer reference here :)) bus and speaking for all older Skins fans. Spitting facts arguing there was no team as loved by its city back in the day as the Skins

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My goodness

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you can throw away the receipt on Daniels even after only 6 games. Not winning in Baltimore does not change my opinion,, he has played very well against good defenses. We have never seen a QB with this accuracy and quick release fail. I think the jury is out on how good Williams can be but he certainly looks like the real deal.
"Throw away the receipt!" Excellent! I'll be using that line again on this site.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony dusting off his band wagon (old timer reference here :)) bus and speaking for all older Skins fans. Spitting facts arguing there was no team as loved by its city back in the day as the Skins

So, to be clear, one said that the "Commanders are worthy" and the other says to a geration of people who only knew losing, "it's ok to hope a dream again!" It all seems like it could be equivalent with my question about now being IN that consistent winning window.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, to be clear, one said that the "Commanders are worthy" and the other says to a geration of people who only knew losing, "it's ok to hope a dream again!" It all seems like it could be equivalent with my question about now being IN that consistent winning window.
That’s what you got out of that? I think equivalency is a bit of a stretch but you do you :)

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s what you got out of that? I think equivalency is a bit of a stretch but you do you :)
Well if you're not losing, out of the wilderness, can hope and dream again, and not much separates this team and quarterback from Baltimore, what else do you make of such declarations?

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you're not losing, out of the wilderness, can hope and dream again, and not much separates this team and quarterback from Baltimore, what else do you make of such declarations?
That things are trending up in DC and that you can actually trust that Lucy won't pull the football this time around - hope

As opposed to what's going on in Dallas currently - hopeless

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daniels has been impressive.... but unless he gets the Washington Football Team to change their name back to the Redskins he's a bust IMO... :dhd:

I hate to place that weight on his shoulders.. but it's gotta be done.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daniels has been impressive.... but unless he gets the Washington Football Team to change their name back to the Redskins he's a bust IMO... :dhd:

I hate to place that weight on his shoulders.. but it's gotta be done.
believe me, most on the board agree with you

that ship has sailed however, feathers still have a shot imo

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That things are trending up in DC and that you can actually trust that Lucy won't pull the football this time around - hope

As opposed to what's going on in Dallas currently - hopeless
Does "trending up" mean in that window, or the third option to my question... "unsure?"

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
believe me, most on the board agree with you

that ship has sailed however, feathers still have a shot imo

Cali I knew you and sky would agree with me... but something has to be done about kbso... the 83432 could be a zip code but would it shock you to know that 83432 is not currently assigned to a geography!?

Also, 2 is the number of interceptions Jayden Daniels has thrown, and 4 is the number of wins Daniels has. The remaining numbers!? 8 - 3 - 3 = 2, exactly the number of interceptions Jayden has thrown! Who had the most to gain from renaming the Redskins to the Commanders!? kbso! Who bought out all the Redskins jerseys!? Kbso! Who caused the price of Mike and Ike Sours to go up by 10% on Amazon!? kbso!

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does "trending up" mean in that window, or the third option to my question... "unsure?"
Need to see more weeks than 6 to mean any more than thrilled at what ive seen so far.

I'm not in on the "defining' windows discussion

My thoughts are that AP will make a trade at the trade deadline if he deems it smart and will go all out at the end of this year to place this team in the best position to win.

Where those thoughts fall in the 'window' discussion I have no idea.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cali I knew you and sky would agree with me... but something has to be done about kbso... the 83432 could be a zip code but would it shock you to know that 83432 is not currently assigned to a geography!?

Also, 2 is the number of interceptions Jayden Daniels has thrown, and 4 is the number of wins Daniels has. The remaining numbers!? 8 - 3 - 3 = 2, exactly the number of interceptions Jayden has thrown! Who had the most to gain from renaming the Redskins to the Commanders!? kbso! Who bought out all the Redskins jerseys!? Kbso! Who caused the price of Mike and Ike Sours to go up by 10% on Amazon!? kbso!
LMFAO!!!! :pound: How the hell did you pull THAT scenario out of your bag???!!! The ish is hilarious!!!

Stye is actually very much a proponent of the name change and I respect his position
If you dare... enter our name change thread you can enjoy thousands of posts of argument back and forth on the subject. :lol:

I've long since stopped debating that issue. everyone has the right to feel what they feel

But ALL agree Commanders is the shittiest name ever

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol......are you a Fed.....I love sour Mike and Ikes!

My cousin was part of the Showtime Lakers. When I first started watching basketball he was playing for them.

I was also living in Germany at the time and we only got the Lakers or the Celtics, and occasionally the 76ers. Anyway, 8 stands for Kobe, 34 is for Shaq, and 32 is for Magic Johnson.

Kbso=Kobe Bryant/Shaquille O'Neal

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol......are you a Fed.....I love sour Mike and Ikes!

My cousin was part of the Showtime Lakers. When I first started watching basketball he was playing for them.

I was also living in Germany at the time and we only got the Lakers or the Celtics, and occasionally the 76ers. Anyway, 8 stands for Kobe, 34 is for Shaq, and 32 is for Magic Johnson.

Kbso=Kobe Bryant/Shaquille O'Neal

kbso... you can't just come in here and drop your love for my favorite candy... dammit now I have to like you.

pft.gif