• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jayden Daniels ~ ‘that’s our QB’

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what we heard. I have heard Bryan Tribble say pretty much the same thing. He bought the dope and was friends with Len.

"Smialek noted that Bias' heart stopped just minutes after he ingested what might have been his first-ever dose of cocaine; there were no signs that he drank alcohol or consumed other drugs on the night of his death. The autopsy also indicated that Bias was in otherwise good health and was not suffering from any heart condition that might have contributed to his passing.

Len's little brother Jay was shot and killed in an argument at age 20.
I think I mentioned this before but I lived 2 dorms over from where Len died during that time. Campus was in mourning. Such a talent, gone so young. Never knew that about his little brother :(

I also used to see Boomer speeding around a lot in a jacked up jeep, since the Athletic dorm was so close to mine.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I mentioned this before but I lived 2 dorms over from where Len died during that time. Campus was in mourning. Such a talent, gone so young. Never knew that about his little brother :(

I also used to see Boomer speeding around a lot in a jacked up jeep, since the Athletic dorm was so close to mine.
I missed that story, pretty cool. I was a former sailor running around with his buddy's to the Vous and other famous Route 1 hangouts as well as the Student Govt building .... the mission was alcohol and female MD students.

In 1979 my best friend and I got hit head on by a drunk driver between Town Hall and the main entrance.

I played football on weekends in the fraternity horseshow in a sort of fun league but also played at Fletchers Field in Riverdale. That was a no BS bring your big boy pants league.

I was so excited for Len, that was so tragic. I was so excited to see him play in the NBA. I like Boomer. Mostly I was a huge fan of Lefty and the basketball team.

Bringing back lots of memories Cali.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed that story, pretty cool. I was a former sailor running around with his buddy's to the Vous and other famous Route 1 hangouts as well as the Student Govt building .... the mission was alcohol and female MD students.

In 1979 my best friend and I got hit head on by a drunk driver between Town Hall and the main entrance.

I played football on weekends in the fraternity horseshow in a sort of fun league but also played at Fletchers Field in Riverdale. That was a no BS bring your big boy pants league.

I was so excited for Len, that was so tragic. I was so excited to see him play in the NBA. I like Boomer. Mostly I was a huge fan of Lefty and the basketball team.

Bringing back lots of memories Cali.
Can't believe you hung at the Vous! All my friends had "vous shoes" since the floors in that place were flat out NASTY.

I was a Little Sister at Phi Sig Kap, middle house on Fraternity Row and many antics ensued that are best kept under wraps, lol

Fun times to be sure.

We missed each other by a few years unless you were visiting after 1982 but how wild would it be, if our paths possibly crossed :shocked:

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't believe you hung at the Vous! All my friends had "vous shoes" since the floors in that place were flat out NASTY.

I was a Little Sister at Phi Sig Kap, middle house on Fraternity Row and many antics ensued that are best kept under wraps, lol

Fun times to be sure.

We missed each other by a few years unless you were visiting after 1982 but how wild would it be, if our paths possibly crossed :shocked:
My friends who went to MD went from 74 until about 81. I hated school and although I did well enough I did not want to go school anymore so I joined the Navy. Probably missed you by a year or two unless you were having a drink at the Starlight or whatever it was called.

Vous, Varsity Grill etc. it wasn't a good idea for us to go to frat parties. It usually ended in a jealous boyfriend or wanna be BF and well you know. The Vous did not believe in cleanliness is next to Godliness. Town Hall either. Then there are stories of Randy White picking up people in the Varsity Grill and tossing them to and fro.

Some of my buddy's may have stayed in a door room or two but me being so pure of heart, I never did that. :whistle:

We had lots of good times in College Park. Seems like we always found trouble there though. The HS down the street turned out a few good basketball players.

Too bad we didn't run into each other .... unless you had a jealous BF. LOL Always liked you Cali but now that I know you are a Terp .... Hot damn. Calm don dad, I am getting too old to fight. :D We'll save our good stories in case we ever cross paths.