• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jayden Daniels ~ ‘that’s our QB’

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do ward , newsome or Crosby will put us in a superbowl next season?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question remains are any of those 3 guys a guarantee for a Super Bowl next year

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do ward , newsome or Crosby will put us in a superbowl next season?
Don't get me wrong skinsdad, I hear where you're coming from. Peters drafts well and thus our picks are valuable.

I think where we part ways a little is that you feel if ONE particular move doesn't put us in the Superbowl, we shouldn't do it.

Maybe it's a move this year, and then another move next year, that get us there. If the value is right and the cost isn't prohibitive, it should be looked into.

It doesn't have to be one magic move that vaults us into contention. It can be cumulative.

I understand the value of resources and patience. You were proven right on the Watson thing. I get it. No disrespect.

I just think myself and others who had us at 9-8 or 10-7 and making the playoffs, naturally have higher expectations for this team than yourself who had us at 7-10.

I think that's why some of us are so gung ho and you are a little more reserved about this year.

In the end maybe the floor falls out and we crash and burn, but we just went toe to toe with Baltimore in their building without BRob and Jon Allen.

I do agree that making a move just to make one doesn't make sense.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get me wrong skinsdad, I hear where you're coming from. Peters drafts well and thus our picks are valuable.

I think where we part ways a little is that you feel if ONE particular move doesn't put us in the Superbowl, we shouldn't do it.

Maybe it's a move this year, and then another move next year, that get us there. If the value is right and the cost isn't prohibitive, it should be looked into.

It doesn't have to be one magic move that vaults us into contention. It can be cumulative.

I understand the value of resources and patience. You were proven right on the Watson thing. I get it. No disrespect.

I just think myself and others who had us at 9-8 or 10-7 and making the playoffs, naturally have higher expectations for this team than yourself who had us at 7-10.

I think that's why some of us are so gung ho and you are a little more reserved about this year.

In the end maybe the floor falls out and we crash and burn, but we just went toe to toe with Baltimore in their building without BRob and Jon Allen.

I do agree that making a move just to make one doesn't make sense.
Now let’s flip this script . I would in fact be willing to trade for either of them or both because they address real needs and aren’t luxury items

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears fans are gonna be super salty about this weeks win, can’t say I blame them as Caleb had a monster game in London vs Jags. But I’m thinking context matters (over stats) to some but outside that, fans vote on this award and I think Jayden has more fans outside the Skins fan base then Caleb at this moment in time.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears fans are gonna be super salty about this weeks win, can’t say I blame them as Caleb had a monster game in London vs Jags. But I’m thinking context matters (over stats) to some but outside that, fans vote on this award and I think Jayden has more fans outside the Skins fan base then Caleb at this moment in time.

lol Caleb at 4 Td's

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a fan poll and it seems to me that Jayden has taken the country and media by storm. I put little to no stock in this award. Do you think an outstanding lineman is going to win? Highly unlikely.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a fan poll and it seems to me that Jayden has taken the country and media by storm. I put little to no stock in this award. Do you think an outstanding lineman is going to win? Highly unlikely.
Skins fans almost got it done for MOY ;)

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,698.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look I watched his fame and his tds were legit . He was certainly worthy of consideration
I think opponent might’ve had a little something to do with it. I watched too and the jags were horrible

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question remains are any of those 3 guys a guarantee for a Super Bowl next year
Guarantee? No. Nor does whatever 1st round pick next year we choose. But they definitely make the team better.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Willaims will always have issues winning over fans due to his “uniqueness”. the average fan can’t relate to him.