• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ja'wuan James

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not that high on Parsons. Off the field issues, maturity concerns, and just the rawness of his game make him too big of a risk for me to want to take him round 1. Throw in I love a lot of the off-ball LB's in this draft that I think could be better day 1 impact players than Parsons. If the Broncos take him I'll trust that Fangio can get the most out of him, but I would be really having a lot of alarm bells going off.

Yeah. It's not like there aren't other guys at the position in this very draft who could come in and be an impact player from day one. I look at Parsons as one of a group of guys who would be worth the pick. There is a lot of smoke surrounding his off field concerns but not a whole lot of fire there. But he would have a learning curve in pass defense as well as play recognition. So we'll see how the board falls on draft day.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. It's not like there aren't other guys at the position in this very draft who could come in and be an impact player from day one. I look at Parsons as one of a group of guys who would be worth the pick. There is a lot of smoke surrounding his off field concerns but not a whole lot of fire there. But he would have a learning curve in pass defense as well as play recognition. So we'll see how the board falls on draft day.

I would say there is some fire. I think it is Daniel Jeremiah that has known Micah Parsons and his family since he was in high school. When asked his thoughts on Parsons he talked about how tremendous of a talent he could be in the NFL but also mentioned he really questions the maturity level of the kid. So this is a family friend speaking out against him. I would trust that information and say that is fire.

Again the kid is a talent. He has one of the highest ceilings in the entire draft no doubt about that. Like I said if the Broncos take him at 9 I'll trust that Fangio can get the most out of the kid. I will just be worried he could be that huge draft bust that is out of the league in a few years.

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say there is some fire. I think it is Daniel Jeremiah that has known Micah Parsons and his family since he was in high school. When asked his thoughts on Parsons he talked about how tremendous of a talent he could be in the NFL but also mentioned he really questions the maturity level of the kid. So this is a family friend speaking out against him. I would trust that information and say that is fire.

Again the kid is a talent. He has one of the highest ceilings in the entire draft no doubt about that. Like I said if the Broncos take him at 9 I'll trust that Fangio can get the most out of the kid. I will just be worried he could be that huge draft bust that is out of the league in a few years.

I'm referring more to the details of stories that have been leaking around. On the surface they appeared damning. After I looked into the details...not so much. I would be concerned about his ability to handle the emotions of playing the game at a high level, and how well he handles the potential drudgery of practices. I recall WR Brandon Marshall acting out and I wouldn't want a repeat of the same personality on the team. But we are talking about a Linebacker here so getting hyped up is part of the job to a degree. Could be really fun to watch.