• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

JaWuan James Opts Out

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree, pretty even. I think Carter was the better signing as Gardener was overrated in his free agent year anyway but both were epic failures. I was so thrilled to sign Dale Carter. One of my favorite players on my least favorite team headed to my favorite team. Felt like a dream come true and it ended more like a poopy mess!!!

I’ll never forget the day we signed Carter after winning two super bowls it was an amazing feeling for me and then Whooooop it sucked!!!

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree, pretty even. I think Carter was the better signing as Gardener was overrated in his free agent year anyway but both were epic failures. I was so thrilled to sign Dale Carter. One of my favorite players on my least favorite team headed to my favorite team. Felt like a dream come true and it ended more like a poopy mess!!!

I’ll never forget the day we signed Carter after winning two super bowls it was an amazing feeling for me and then Whooooop it sucked!!!

He sure was poison the team seemed to follow his lead and completely implode He was a special kid of Poison nothing about him worked for us.