• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jamie Dukes is a fool

Bracus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
After last week when the other commentators tried to get him to admit he's wrong about Alex, he was back at it again. Here's a couple bits
"I can name 25 QB's I'd rather have then Alex"
"John Beck is one of them."
That's where I just facepalmed and threw up in my mouth a bit.
He started naming off his stats for todays game when the other commentator said it was a win and now he's got 9 tds and 2 picks on the season.

Is he just trying to be NFLN's Skip Bayless or is he just that dumb?

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he was a good commentator, would he be on the NFL network? Really, that's like the minors of NFL coverage.

NinersForLife

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a blowhard who likes to hear his own voice but that's his opinion.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
After last week when the other commentators tried to get him to admit he's wrong about Alex, he was back at it again. Here's a couple bits
"I can name 25 QB's I'd rather have then Alex"
"John Beck is one of them."
That's where I just facepalmed and threw up in my mouth a bit.
He started naming off his stats for todays game when the other commentator said it was a win and now he's got 9 tds and 2 picks on the season.

Is he just trying to be NFLN's Skip Bayless or is he just that dumb?

John Beck just might be better than Alex Smith. We'll have a better answer next week

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought this before his comments on 49ers. I've thought it for years.

but to be fair smith didn't do great today or in his career. he still has a ways to go to win people over. he has something to prove, so I'm not surprised to find out people are respecting him yet.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dukes just hates the 49ers, who can blame him for all the losses they handed him. This is a guy who was critical of the 49ers even after their dominating win over the Bucs.

You're going to hear a lot of hating on Alex Smith over the next few weeks. Instead of the win, or the game winning TD on 4th and goal in the 4th quarter... they'll focus on the 3.9 yard per attempt average, and the 60 QB rating, and the INT.

Haters gonna Hate.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I care so much about what Jamie Dukes says.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I thought this before his comments on 49ers. I've thought it for years.

but to be fair smith didn't do great today or in his career. he still has a ways to go to win people over. he has something to prove, so I'm not surprised to find out people are respecting him yet.

Agreed. Watching all those high throws and having some really sail on him did not give me a good feeling. He looked like the Alex Smith we all have known. He did come through at the end but the defense bailed him out today.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dukes just hates the 49ers, who can blame him for all the losses they handed him. This is a guy who was critical of the 49ers even after their dominating win over the Bucs.

You're going to hear a lot of hating on Alex Smith over the next few weeks. Instead of the win, or the game winning TD on 4th and goal in the 4th quarter... they'll focus on the 3.9 yard per attempt average, and the 60 QB rating, and the INT.

Haters gonna Hate.

I knew that the loss of Moragn in conjunction with Edwards being out was going to have a big impact and it showed today. The passing game was hamstrung in a big way. Having two receivers out is so much bigger than just missing one.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Clearly Dukes is the true identity of Mackdown.

I can understand not buying into Smith but he's just making himself look foolish by just reading off stats and being deadset that Smith that can't possibly improve himself.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dukes is a borderline Irvin. Loud and abrasive without bringing anything knowledgeable to the table.