• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

James Conner or Cam Akers

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, i agree with the gist of Milk's post. The way they worked him in the playoffs last year gave the impression they were gonna use him more this season.

IDK
Maybe McVey got too smart for his own good? You win a SB you think allnyour decisions are great ones.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at least I know you don't watch the Rams games now.

1) Yes, Cam has been atrocious since returning from his injury, which he probably did too soon last year since the Rams were making a SB run.
2) Akers has beef with the team and it has turned the relationship sour. Not playing him has extremely little to do with his stat line and everything to do with his relationship with the team.
3) I'd bet my bottom dollar that the Rams shopped him HARD this year, even before he became malcontent, and found zero suitors

definitely dont watch them much... i cant... have watched them when they were on tv this season...

i knew their relationship was sour, but as an east coast biased viewer, i have no clue why it has soured... but if they wanted to trade him so bad, isnt that more of a reason to play him... showcase him so other teams see him...

i do think if he is released, he can still succeed... I am always surprised when a team releases a player though due to bad relationships... unless the player is antonio brown crazy....

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
definitely dont watch them much... i cant... have watched them when they were on tv this season...

i knew their relationship was sour, but as an east coast biased viewer, i have no clue why it has soured... but if they wanted to trade him so bad, isnt that more of a reason to play him... showcase him so other teams see him...

i do think if he is released, he can still succeed... I am always surprised when a team releases a player though due to bad relationships... unless the player is antonio brown crazy....

sports world is weird like that, pretty much across the board, holding people in roles that are bad for both parties and not letting them try to succeed elsewhere. Gives off major tiny dick energy

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to ask here eh Joe here i was thinkin Footnick was alive
Well, yeah, i resurrected an old FOOT thread cause i didnt want to start a new thread. Wasnt expecting as much traction either. Good lively discussion.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, yeah, i resurrected an old FOOT thread cause i didnt want to start a new thread. Wasnt expecting as much traction either. Good lively discussion.
yep saw it this morning, said to myself, I'll be damned, he is still alive..alas, the mystery remains

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's all it takes I'd be resurrecting & bumping @Stomp threads every day

Hope nothing bad happened and he just got tired of us FF degenerates

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did the same thing when I saw Foot's name on the thread. The problem with todays NFL with the way they treat running backs is there is just as much chance that he bounces around to different teams and they keep giving him a shot as there is that he gets released and nobody touches him. I am yet to figure out how teams decide which guys they are willing to keep recycling over and over no matter how awful they are as opposed to the guys that just never get another shot.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did the same thing when I saw Foot's name on the thread. The problem with todays NFL with the way they treat running backs is there is just as much chance that he bounces around to different teams and they keep giving him a shot as there is that he gets released and nobody touches him. I am yet to figure out how teams decide which guys they are willing to keep recycling over and over no matter how awful they are as opposed to the guys that just never get another shot.
It seems like a mystery how some get second chances and others don't. Maybe it comes down to contacts. If a team has a member on their staff that use to coach for the players former team, that player has a better chance of getting signed than a player with no contacts on a team looking to sign a RB.