• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jamal Adams is pretty good

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Found this interesting from ESPNs analytics writer Seth Walder:
When Jamal Adams was the nearest defender to the targeted receiver tonight, the Patriots went 6-6 for 157 yards, per NFL Next Gen Stats. One, *maybe* two, of those catches might not have been Adams' responsibility. But
What a bum the Seahawks should cut him immediately

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adams is a stud. He is certainly better rushing the passer, but you really have to search to find flaws in his game.
You are sounding like a bias Seahawk homer, try taking off your homer glasses....... wait a minute.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adams is a stud. He is certainly better rushing the passer, but you really have to search to find flaws in his game.
I'm a fan of his. Love his game.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a bum the Seahawks should cut him immediately
Come on Tapey you know if the scripts were flipped you would've posted it? I never said the kid isn't a stud. Actually I've said the opposite.

But this thread was about Adams being pretty good. I didn't create it. But if we like transparency here on the hoop I felt it was my civic duty to post this unbiased assessment of his most recent game. Simply just a small snap shot in time.

Step away from the salt.

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Tapey you know if the scripts were flipped you would've posted it? I never said the kid isn't a stud. Actually I've said the opposite.

But this thread was about Adams being pretty good. I didn't create it. But if we like transparency here on the hoop I felt it was my civic duty to post this unbiased assessment of his most recent game. Simply just a small snap shot in time.

Step away from the salt.
I could easily flip the script, but I'm not obsessed with pointing out every flaw that the Patriots have.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could easily flip the script, but I'm not obsessed with pointing out every flaw that the Patriots have.
Cool story but no need for you to be.

There are millions that are.

You should be happy. I single handedly keep the Hawks almost relevant.

Don't hate the player, hate the game or the unbiased sports writers. Your choice?

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool story but no need for you to be.

There are millions that are.

You should be happy. I single handedly keep the Hawks almost relevant.

Don't hate the player, hate the game or the unbiased sports writers. Your choice?
Nice its crazy how all all that ego can fit into one person.
And y'all almost won too. real shame you didnt.
I hope your reigning DPOY does better, he looked awfully pathetic this week.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's week two I'm not too concerned. Actually NE played better than I anticipated going into the game.

"Nice its crazy how all all that ego can fit into one person" .OK maybe not millions but clearly 900k +. lol

Can't argue Gilmore looked terrible along with the majority of the defense. Part of a bad defensive game plan. Oh well personally I didn't think he was the DPOY last season. NE will rebound like always. Cam actually impressed me. Not a Cam fan. I hope he can continue throughout the year? Nearly 400 yards in a loss. One real bad decision late cost him a potential win.

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like to attribute this stat to Jamal Adams outside of Wagner is really the only Seahawks defender that is right there on every single play.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's week two I'm not too concerned. Actually NE played better than I anticipated going into the game.

"Nice its crazy how all all that ego can fit into one person" .OK maybe not millions but clearly 900k +. lol

Can't argue Gilmore looked terrible along with the majority of the defense. Part of a bad defensive game plan. Oh well personally I didn't think he was the DPOY last season. NE will rebound like always. Cam actually impressed me. Not a Cam fan. I hope he can continue throughout the year? Nearly 400 yards in a loss. One real bad decision late cost him a potential win.
Shhhhh you'll upset the 12s.

This is a bs article. That has no relevance here on the hoop.

I'm going back to the Sea/NE game thread.

You know the one where it's so relevant the the reigning DPOY got burnt. Now that matters.

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shhhhh you'll upset the 12s.

This is a bs article. That has no relevance here on the hoop.

I'm going back to the Sea/NE game thread.

You know the one where it's so relevant the the reigning DPOY got burnt. Now that matters.
Quick someone call the wambulance, we’ve got a severe case of butthurt

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick someone call the wambulance, we’ve got a severe case of butthurt
Good one Tapey, did you come up with this all by yourself:dhd:

I knew once someone else posted or even mentioned Adams being the closest defender that allowed the hapless Cam Newton go 6-6 against him, it wouldn't be long before the salt shakers came out in full force. Glad you didn't disappoint.

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good one Tapey, did you come up with this all by yourself:dhd:

I knew once someone else posted or even mentioned Adams being the closest defender that allowed the hapless Cam Newton go 6-6 against him, it wouldn't be long before the salt shakers came out in full force. Glad you didn't disappoint.
Go ahead show me a post where I’ve been salty, I’ll wait

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go ahead show me a post where I’ve been salty, I’ll wait
Wambulance and the majority of these posts.

Here I'll save you some time,

According the insight of Urban Dictionary, "salty," when used as a slang term, can be used to describe someone who is "angry, agitated, or upset," as well as someone who is "mean, annoying, and repulsive." A more nuanced and specific definition of the word, which also comes from Urban Dictionary, details it as, "The act of being upset, angry, or bitter as result of being made fun of or embarassed. Also a characteristic of a person who feels out of place or is feeling attacked." So: What's the deal? Have you ever been salty? You probably have, so let's take a closer look at the word.