• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jamal Adams is pretty good

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well....Snacks lives in Dallas....maybe Jerry will pull his head outta his ass for 5 minutes.
Hopefully after Seattle signs him if that actually does happen.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd put my money on this....Jerry made a shit load of money for the owners but they love him more for remaining the Dallas GM
Even with Jerry being Jerry, they're in much better shape with Steven running things. Jerry will never be out of the picture but in a much better direction with Steven. How's Griffen been for you guys?

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You really hate to see thatView attachment 258085
Nothing wrong with that imo. Somebody needs to get on Pete about Norton's pathetic scheme. I like Pete's positive attitude but he has to start looking at things more clearly and quit being so loyal to crappy asst. coaches. Norton has to go asap and we need to dump the soft zone crap.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a bum the Seahawks should cut him immediately
They can't. They mortgaged the farm to get him. Cutting him would be suicide. Cut John and Pete first.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing wrong with that imo. Somebody needs to get on Pete about Norton's pathetic scheme. I like Pete's positive attitude but he has to start looking at things more clearly and quit being so loyal to crappy asst. coaches. Norton has to go asap and we need to dump the soft zone crap.

You serous Clark? Adams is a vet. Conversations like that should always take place at the facility between games, NOT during a game being televised to the masses.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trolling older posts after a Seahawks loss? Cool.

How's N'Keal Harry doing? Still on pace to be as good as DK Metcalf?
Honestly it just showed up in my alerts. I didn't even see the date.

Yes Harry is on pace to miss as many games as "Don't call me DJ" Has receptions.

Glad to see Adams is really bringing all those wins to the team. Not even going to mention just another disgruntled Seattle player. What has he even played five games yet and already disrespecting the HC on the sidelines?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly it just showed up in my alerts. I didn't even see the date.

Yes Harry is on pace to miss as many games as "Don't call me DJ" Has receptions.

Glad to see Adams is really bringing all those wins to the team. Not even going to mention just another disgruntled Seattle player. What has he even played five games yet and already disrespecting the HC on the sidelines?

Congrats on that big win last night!!!! You must be pumped!!

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You serous Clark? Adams is a vet. Conversations like that should always take place at the facility between games, NOT during a game being televised to the masses.
Nope. I'm dead serious. Honestly, I just want somebody to act like they give a shit on this defense. I'm sick of Pete's sunshine and rainbows approach. Get Norton the fuck out of here. I don't care if takes a brush up on the sideline to get the point across.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol! What happened? You disappeared for a few weeks!

I see your ego has healed up enough that you could wipe away your tears and start trolling the Seahawks........again.
Yeah that's it. So glad we have you around to keep us straight.

I probablly should've used the green font.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. I'm dead serious. Honestly, I just want somebody to act like they give a shit on this defense. I'm sick of Pete's sunshine and rainbows approach. Get Norton the fuck out of here. I don't care if takes a brush up on the sideline to get the point across.
It's the new norm. Actually not new. DBs fighting with teamates and coaches on the sidelines of Seattle.

It is what it is as they say. Sure as the sun will rise (you'll have take our word for it in the PNW) there will be altercations on the Hawks sideline and locker room. Book it.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can't. They mortgaged the farm to get him. Cutting him would be suicide. Cut John and Pete first.
Maybe the sea level will rise enough first and we won’t have to worry anymore. :noidea:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the sea level will rise enough first and we won’t have to worry anymore. :noidea:
Or that landfill the Seattle waterfront is built on could just slip into the Pacific.

That would be a shame. Where would all the homeless junkies sleep?

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or that landfill the Seattle waterfront is built on could just slip into the Pacific.

That would be a shame. Where would all the homeless junkies sleep?
Yea Seattle aint it, I much prefer Bellevue