• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jamaal Anderson

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe that. But he was wearing Make-up and a dress while doing it!!!!!

tumblr_m4lgmm7S6e1r1ks2f.gif

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep Jason Hanson out of this!!!

Ok, maybe it was Orlovsky. I can't remember and it might have been Kalamazoo instead of Muskegon. I'm getting old and it's hard to remember these little things.:laugh3:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad you went "there" in this post because I will no longer have to look for a post from you that stoops to the lowest level possible. You are a worthless piece-of-shit.

This seems pretty extreme. Kinda makes more sense on why you needed to call the FBI in the past. TPaul has pissed me off with his condescending, asshole, name calling. But when he doesn't do it, he's one of the best posters on here. I'm starting to question if you're going to bring anything other than bullshit to this board ex-pat. (Kinda was wondering once you let us know you'd went FBI informant, it seemed pretty weird)

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTH did I miss? FBI informant? Who? This crap is better then football. :pop2:

Principal57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This seems pretty extreme. Kinda makes more sense on why you needed to call the FBI in the past. TPaul has pissed me off with his condescending, asshole, name calling. But when he doesn't do it, he's one of the best posters on here. I'm starting to question if you're going to bring anything other than bullshit to this board ex-pat. (Kinda was wondering once you let us know you'd went FBI informant, it seemed pretty weird)
FYI
I married an absolutely wonderful Thai woman. She is pastor of our church and a swimming instructor. I have had the good fortune to teach some of the most wonderful children in the world. On a daily basis I am told by them how much they love me and it is truly sincere and reciprocal. To have someone make light of the children of Thailand and the women of Thailand is despicable.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI
I married an absolutely wonderful Thai woman. She is pastor of our church and a swimming instructor. I have had the good fortune to teach some of the most wonderful children in the world. On a daily basis I am told by them how much they love me and it is truly sincere and reciprocal. To have someone make light of the children of Thailand and the women of Thailand is despicable.

horowitz.jpg

Try not to hurt yourself.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you know what 90 year old pussy tastes Like?

Depends.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI

I'm glad you have a wonderful life going for you man. I've got a Thai cousin and had a Thai roommate. Both have tried to get me to go over and visit, just hasn't happened yet. But what was said, in my opinion, was a joke. The Nike-Stichers comment(which I thought was funny) was kinda lite in comparison to what you've just thrown out there the last couple pages.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad you have a wonderful life going for you man. I've got a Thai cousin and had a Thai roommate. Both have tried to get me to go over and visit, just hasn't happened yet. But what was said, in my opinion, was a joke. The Nike-Stichers comment(which I thought was funny) was kinda lite in comparison to what you've just thrown out there the last couple pages.

It was definitely a joke. Principle can dish is out but has paper thin skin. Boys being boys he should know that being a "teacher" and all. TPaul is crazy but he's a good guy who can do both.

PS: I love Thai food the spicier the better.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was more like this Swarm.

Last edited by a moderator:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was definitely a joke. Principle can dish is out but has paper thin skin. Boys being boys he should know that being a "teacher" and all. TPaul is crazy but he's a good guy who can do both.

PS: I love Thai food the spicier the better.

I know Tpauls a good dude. That's why he's pissed me off lately. I expect better out of him. If other people want to tell people they're total pieces of shit, (Tpaul didnt even go there)well whatever. I don't expect much different from someone who has evidently drew death threats and whatnot in the past. And came on here looking to do the same once he got his claws into somebody.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peanut Curry is the bomb diggitty..... Yo.

I always say I'm gonna try something new then end up getting the beef pad Thai w double beef. So good.

Principal57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Tpauls a good dude. That's why he's pissed me off lately. I expect better out of him. If other people want to tell people they're total pieces of shit, (Tpaul didnt even go there)well whatever. I don't expect much different from someone who has evidently drew death threats and whatnot in the past. And came on here looking to do the same once he got his claws into somebody.
I came on here to talk Lion football. I made several posts before I posted about how we are not set "talent wise" as TP believes. I had no clue that pointing out our weaknesses would set him into a frenzy.

My problems in the past are the same as my problem now. I won't back down to an INTERNETHARDGUY. I don't give a shit who anointed him thread Queen or who gets on their knees for him. I am entitled to my opinion too.

Last edited by a moderator:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always say I'm gonna try something new then end up getting the beef pad Thai w double beef. So good.

Mmmmmmmm that's good stuff too. My buddy used to always make this one soup. I can't remember the name right now though. Stunk up the whole house, gave you a runny nose, you needed a sweat towel to eat it, but holy shiphulls was it ever fucking good.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, entitled to opinions and accusing people of sucking each others dicks are kinda far apart.