• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jamaal Anderson

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't care less about the opinions of strangers of me on an internet site. Why does anyone?

Btw, the phrase is "couldn't" care less. To say you "Could" care less implies that you do care somewhat.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do, however, care about Smittys opinion of myself.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PUP list. What? PUP list? Now don't start that again

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought your beard was cool. Not that you care.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think highly of that post. And Dexter, which I'm finally getting into as its ending. And the guy that recommended it. Couldn't care less about Aflecks apples though.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Swarm! I really do care, I can see that now.

Smitty, I missed this last season. Was it any good?

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to go through that last post of your babbling bullshit piece by piece but proving you wrong over and over and over again has gotten tiresome. Instead I will make this short....

Nice comeback with the "pussy" comment after I call you a "pussy" LAME...555

Page and post # where you say this??

Older or younger the fact remains that you use the internet to make up for your
physical shortcomings. Your body makes you feel like less of a man so you resort
to trying to boost your self-esteem through the internet.

It is absolutely comical how when you have nothing factual to say or counter an argument you spill out some psychological analysis drivel. Tell me about my physical shortcomings there Dr. Freud since you know me so well.

You have some intelligence and use it against the mental midgets in here and
they think you are the master of knowledge

I am certainly smart enough not to make a post calling the other board members "mental midgets". You on the other hand can no longer say the same now can you? That will certainly endear you to them.

Principal57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Principal57: "Nice comeback with the "pussy" comment after I call you a "pussy" LAME...555"

Page and post # where you say this??

Now maybe this is rule of thumb in here that when you cannot follow the threads you demand someone else look it up for you, but that will not be status quo with me. If you do not read the threads then I am not doing it for you. If you can read the threads and not remember shit, well tough luck. I called you a pussy right after someone called you Meow, now what kind of a fag name is Meow?

Tell me about my physical shortcomings there Dr. Freud since you know me so well.
Only going by what you say...I mean you never spew bullshit. Why the fuck do you need a walker? You must be some kind of a cripple. Mentally or physically. I already see on numerous occasions where you cannot remember shit so I know you have at least a mental disorder or two.

I am certainly smart enough not to make a post calling the other board members "mental midgets". You on the other hand can no longer say the same now can you? That will certainly endear you to them.
We will see exactly how smart you are because I will be watching you like a hawk you little faggot kitty cat. As far as the mental midgets in here, well they know exactly who they are. They have been trying to get me to respond to their mindless drivel and I have no use for those morons. They display their lack of intelligence in here constantly and I am not going to throw it up in their face. I am surprised that Dict doesn't have a field day with their awful sentence structure, grammar and misspelled words. I only recognize those who deserve to be recognize. Fuck the rest of these idiots.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we vote this guy off the board already?

He was already forcibly "retired" from being a teacher's aide, and then voted off the island of North America, so the precedent is there already...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck the rest of these idiots.

Says the guy who claims he would have taken Warford at 5 overall. Good thing he was still there in the 3rd round. Whew!

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good night from Thailand Midget Mo.

And good riddance from the good old U-S-of-A! And Canada too on behalf of our friendly neighbors to the North who also frequent this board.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now maybe this is rule of thumb in here that when you cannot follow the threads you demand someone else look it up for you, but that will not be status quo with me. If you do not read the threads then I am not doing it for you. If you can read the threads and not remember shit, well tough luck.
Oh, dont you worry, I know exactly where the quotes are if they exist and where they arent if they dont. It's not a matter of my memory, which is excellent, its done to easily discredit you. Like here for example. You say......
Nice comeback with the "pussy" comment after I call you a "pussy" LAME...555
Here is what you actually said, and it wasnt even to me.

Originally Posted by tpaulus_2
I think Principal needs to learn what the rest of us already know- you just don't argue with Meow.
I noticed how you shut up right quick when he put you in your place. Just because you get on your knees for him does not mean everyone needs to...I mean the guys name is the sound a pussy makes.

You see, I outright called you a pussy, which no doubt you are. What you said, to another poster altogether no less is that my former screen name is the sound a pussy makes. Wow, burn on me. Yet another epic failure.

now what kind of a fag name is Meow?
my, my we have gotten deperate havent we? This is your best, a part of my former screen name? How ironic that you cried like a little bitch when your spelling was corrected and now you one up that by talking about my former screen name. One in which you have no idea as to how or why it was that. Your streak of being pathetic continues.

Only going by what you say...I mean you never spew bullshit. Why the fuck do you need a walker? You must be some kind of a cripple. Mentally or physically
I am going to cut you some slack here because you are new. The walker is a joke between some of the guys and the fact that I am older than most of them. How ironic that you cried out like a little girl when you felt the children of Thailand were referenced in a bad way but you would have no problem mocking the handicapped. You are on a fantastic winning streak for being pathetic. I hope the Lions do as well winning football games as you do consistently making an ass out of yourself.

We will see exactly how smart you are because I will be watching you like a hawk you little faggot kitty cat
I hide under the bed, sucked my thumb, and wet myself when I read that. Please mister dont do that to me. Fucking A you asswipe are you stupid enough to believe that statement made me do anything other than laugh.

Listen up Pavlov, if you choose to follow me around and play your little game I'm going to just keep ringing the bell and watch come crawling for that nugget. You dont like the fact that I've made you my bitch then you would do well to just avoid me. Your jibber jabber is sad and weak, its not even an effort to shove your face into the pile of dog shit that follows you around. When you read this you hear me ringing that bell and cant get there fast enough to respond. (ding, ding)

Unfortunately I wont be available this weekend to continue with this fun. I am sure there will be more dumbass drivel from you while I am gone but quite frankly I am tiring of you. You offer nothing but a waste of my time. I dont even see the point of responding any more. "little faggot kitty cat", seriously? That says it all as to why I need to step away. You are soooo far down the ladder of intelligence, smack talk, insults, put downs, and degration that I embarrass myself by playing along. Keep up the good work. This board misses having BSL and shoktart to spew ignorance and stupidity at such a high level and you are better than they were combined.