• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jamaal Anderson

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
\
I really hate being on the outside of the argument though -- it was fun at the beginning, but now trying to figure out what everyone is arguing over is a headache. Next time, I'm just going to start the argument so I can be in the middle of it.

Come join, It's hilarious.

Step 1: Say something Outlandish
Step 2: Defend said statement
Step 3: Wait till a 3rd party joins
Step 4 Stoke the fire
Step 5 Sit back and eat popcorn

:laugh3:

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Principal : I had zero respect for you when you drug TRUST through the mud about being me.
Mike D - I just wanted to clarify that I wasn't you
I will apologize again for what could only be looked at as the single dumbest conclusion I've ever drawn. If you were to stand under power lines while eating paint chips, huffing glue and smoking crack, then if I hit you with my walker and dropped a 2013 Golden Tee game on your head there is still no way you could possibly be as fucking stupid as he is. Saying that I thought he was in fact you is hands down the most offensive insult I've accidently ever hurled at anybody. I'm ashamed of myself for that. My only saving grace is that in my very worst moment of stupidity on this board I still look like a MENSA member compared to his very best moment.

Dr. Evil-er

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In actual news that affects the original point of this fantastic thread, Jamaal Anderson signed with the Bears.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will apologize again for what could only be looked at as the single dumbest conclusion I've ever drawn.

Since declaring the Lions should and would draft LT Jason Smith. Or was it Aaron Curry? I forget.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sum Ting Wong was not one of the names of the pilots that crashed the plane.

Dr. Evil-er

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since declaring the Lions should and would draft LT Jason Smith. Or was it Aaron Curry? I forget.

I was Stafford. Never Smith or Curry. I actually had Raji second on my board.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was Stafford. Never Smith or Curry. I actually had Raji second on my board.

Then it was you, me and Lionstop and nobody else. I believe you because we used to talk all the time back then.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Principle had them to taking Levy no.1 overall.

Principal57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ashamed of myself for that.
You were really a fucking idiot about that whole thing with TRUST. You were 100% positive and let him have it with your retorts on multiple posts. Only total fucking pieces-of-shit go out on a limb that far with ZERO evidence to back up your asinine claims. What a fucking moron.

Principal57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You tuned me out to the point that you didn't read my posts hey?
Yeah I tuned you out...you are nothing but a co-signer jumping in on TP's thread and obviously TP does just fine and does not need help from an old cripple like you who tries to generate self-worth online. Pathetic.

But you answered every one of them. Another of your typical lies and deflections.
I gave you window dressing is all. Nice to see I taught you a new word (DEFLECTION) you have used it multiple times since I introduced it to TP. I find it hilarious. Get a thesaurus.

Everything I have posted is true whereas everything you have posted is wrong, a lie, an exaggeration, or some combination of the three. That's been proven over and over again on this thread.

...and yet you made direct reference to it and then went on to say how wrong I was and senile with a bad memory. This is just another of your classic deflections, side stepping, and denial of the truth when its punching you in the face.
Truth is all I was looking for was another opportunity to throw your age up in your face. It obviously bothers you so I wanted to piss you off again. You were just dying to have a piece of the action and frankly, I know I repeat myself, but I have no respect for you at all. Hate co-signers and always will. Have a genuine thought of your own for a change. I can respect TP even though we hate each other because at least he is genuine. You are role playing and it is pathetic.

Says the pussy who started this whole thing.
TP started it and he has admitted to that by saying my ridiculing the Lions players set him off.
Nice comeback with the "pussy" comment after I call you a "pussy" LAME...555

My age was clearly addressed on page 21, post #332 of the Schwartz vs Mayhew Feud thread. I am younger, smarter, and unlike you have actually accomplished things in my life. You are older, dumber, and spent 30 years turning the Saginaw School System into the anus of the state of Michigan. Congrats on that, you must be so proud.
Older or younger the fact remains that you use the internet to make up for your physical shortcomings. Your body makes you feel like less of a man so you resort to trying to boost your self-esteem through the internet. You have some intelligence and use it against the mental midgets in here and they think you are the master of knowledge. I cannot speak for your education, but I seriously doubt you can match my 3 degrees and 28 years of learning. I on the other hand have done more for the betterment of society through the impact that I have had on thousands of families. I live on the oceanfront of the Gulf of Thailand with the most beautiful woman in the world.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know is on third?