• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jalen Ramsey being traded to the Rams

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a must win. :L

tell that to the cowboys who got their ass kicked last year... you boys showed up yesterday because why? Lol. Goodness you dumb boy
no yesterday was not a must win for Dallas. Fact!
it's funny you keep saying it was and spinning to last year which was last year

which is the bigger ass kick
30-22
44-21
darn shame the rams didn't get that onside kick.....coulda been just 15 points I suppose

good night chuckles....

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no yesterday was not a must win for Dallas. Fact!
it's funny you keep saying it was and spinning to last year which was last year

which is the bigger ass kick
30-22
44-21
darn shame the rams didn't get that onside kick.....coulda been just 15 points I suppose

good night chuckles....

So not a must win even though you’d be 6-8 after losing to the Rams and then assuming you win against Philly in Philly who is 7-7. You lose in philly after losing against the Rams and you’re done at 6-9 Jeffy. How dumb of you. Lol

you need momentum to “get in the tournament” along with “getting to the NFC championship”.

:drool:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“This Sunday at Philly isn’t a must win game either”

“we’ve got 1 more week left if we lose”

@PDay8810

:lol:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams had everything to play for while Dallas only had to beat the eagle & skins to get in.
here chuckles....this was posted an hour ago, yet you spin to the philly game as not a must win when I clearly said philly and WASHINGTON IF WE LOST TO THE RAMS WERE A MUST WINS

Spin again chuckles

I've had enough of your stupidity for one night

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here chuckles....this was posted an hour ago, yet you spin to the philly game as not a must win when I clearly said philly and WASHINGTON IF WE LOST TO THE RAMS WERE A MUST WINS

Spin again chuckles

I've had enough of your stupidity for one night

Thought you were going to bed? Get some sleep. You’re not in must win mode until week 17 so no need to worry.

sorry man it’s fun giving you shit and laughing at you.

:shortbus:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty moronic to say in the nfl our home game in week 15 isn’t really a must win, but on the road vs division rival in week 16 is... :L

I mean stupid is stupid I guess. Can’t take
Anything for granted in this league imo

At this point for the cowboys and Garrett, it’s now or never. That’s obvious or so I thought. Yes week 15 = revenge game, must win against the Rams from last years playoffs + start gaining momentum towards 2 division rival games towards the playoffs. Simple equation lol

That’s for anyone with a winners mentality.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty moronic to say in the nfl our home game in week 15 isn’t really a must win, but on the road vs division rival in week 16 is... :L

I mean stupid is stupid I guess. Can’t take
Anything for granted in this league imo

At this point for the cowboys and Garrett, it’s now or never. That’s obvious or so I thought. Yes week 15 = revenge game, must win against the Rams from last years playoffs + start gaining momentum towards 2 division rival games towards the playoffs. Simple equation lol

That’s for anyone with a winners mentality.
you keep throwing that out there.
I honestly thought this game would be a loss (the way we were playing) & knew if we beat the eagles next week we still win the division. So when you expect a game to be a loss & still think you can win the division (still in your hands) the next week against your division rival. That is pretty much not a must win.

Now keep in mind. It was a very enjoyable win. & now it is an even more enjoyable win with you going on & on about it. So there is that :thumb:
Also good news is with the win. Now if we beat the Eagles next week, we can rest beat up players if we wish. because week 17 wont be a must win either.

BTW. Home games has no bearing on tie breakers, so except for team ego, isnt relevant. A win away is the same as at home. Also against a division rival is more important than a conference rival. So yes. No matter how you slice it. the game against the eagles next week was always more important than the game against the Rams.

So again. We could lose to the Rams & still control our own destiny. Pretty much the definition of "not a must win"

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you keep throwing that out there.
I honestly thought this game would be a loss (the way we were playing) & knew if we beat the eagles next week we still win the division. So when you expect a game to be a loss & still think you can win the division (still in your hands) the next week against your division rival. That is pretty much not a must win.

Now keep in mind. It was a very enjoyable win. & now it is an even more enjoyable win with you going on & on about it. So there is that :thumb:
Also good news is with the win. Now if we beat the Eagles next week, we can rest beat up players if we wish. because week 17 wont be a must win either.

BTW. Home games has no bearing on tie breakers, so except for team ego, isnt relevant. A win away is the same as at home. Also against a division rival is more important than a conference rival. So yes. No matter how you slice it. the game against the eagles next week was always more important than the game against the Rams.

So again. We could lose to the Rams & still control our own destiny. Pretty much the definition of "not a must win"

there you go folks... expecting to lose. Good thing your team didn’t have that mentality.

I was not feeling good about this game. Too much talent on the Cowboys to beat them 3 times in a row and in Dallas + it’s the ole
Revenge game + Jerra breathing down Garrett’s neck.

this is the nfl any given Sunday. At this point if you are a player, it’s now or never. Not wait until next week on the road against a division rival

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there you go folks... expecting to lose. Good thing your team didn’t have that mentality.

I was not feeling good about this game. Too much talent on the Cowboys to beat them 3 times in a row and in Dallas + it’s the ole
Revenge game + Jerra breathing down Garrett’s neck.

this is the nfl any given Sunday. At this point if you are a player, it’s now or never. Not wait until next week on the road against a division rival
images

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Winning?

momentum??

revenge game???

playoffs??

This Rams game was the perfect game to get the party started for the cowboys. If Garrett keeps committing to the run and has balance on offense, plus the defense plays stout like they did on Sunday (doubtful) they might catch fire.

Or you can google the word momentum. That might help

;)

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winning?

momentum??

revenge game???

playoffs??

This Rams game was the perfect game to get the party started for the cowboys. If Garrett keeps committing to the run and has balance on offense, plus the defense plays stout like they did on Sunday (doubtful) they might catch fire.

Or you can google the word momentum. That might help

;)
Sure.
It is always better to win. Still doesnt change the Answer.
It wasnt a must win.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure.
It is always better to win. Still doesnt change the Answer.
It wasnt a must win.

You sound like such a winner. This is hilariois.

From a team with a desperate coach and tied for the division lead.

:idea:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao at these Cowboy fans.

“we don’t need to beat the 3rd place team in the NFC west in week 15”

“we just need to get in the tournament”

if you can’t beat the 3rd place team in the nfc west, how the hell you gonna do anything in the “tournament”??

Cowboy fans wanna sneak in and then what? :L

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao at these Cowboy fans.

“we don’t need to beat the 3rd place team in the NFC west in week 15”

“we just need to get in the tournament”

if you can’t beat the 3rd place team in the nfc west, how the hell you gonna do anything in the “tournament”??

Cowboy fans wanna sneak in and then what? :L
tenor.gif

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today is basically:

A+ Ravens
A+ Jaguars
F Rams

Guess the 49ers and Seahawks are back to representing the NFC West for the foreseeable future. Didn't take long for the Rams to implode.

Had to come back and let you know how much joy you bring me every season.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams better just enjoy watching the playoffs on television and needing to spend a ridiculous amount of cash on Ramsey during the offseason while fielding an aging/injury prone OL while putting one of the worst QBs under pressure since Andy Dalton on the field. Oh yah, they wont have any high picks to bolster the OL and all their cash will be tied up. Good strategy... Rams run is over. Face it.

Uh, the post was in 2019... where you guys missed the playoffs... your OL was suspect all year... and I have zero fuckin' clue why Wilson was not targeting Metcalf yesterday. At one point Wilson had time and Metcalf was 1 on 1 with Williams (5'9" vs. 6'3" with a nearly 50 lb weight difference).

I know you and I have fun trolling SJ, but are you laughing at yourself here? You guys won yesterday and did so in glorious fashion, but Wilson did not play well and everything I said LAST YEAR was 100% spot on. WTF are you on?