• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jalen Ramsey being traded to the Rams

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonderful post. I’m bookmarking it and keeping for a rainy Seattle day

Jalen Ramsey has not been amazing this year and while he appeared to shut down Metcalf Wilson was hardly fuckin' targeting him even with 1 on 1 looks, even when Williams was matched up (the size difference is insane - yes Williams had two picks, on AWFUL throws by Wilson that were not to Metcalf). And Metcalf had Ramsey 100% beat on that deep pass (despite Ramsey pushing twice) but Wilson overthrew. Wilson was off yesterday and I have to attribute it to Donald. Seattle has never had an answer for that monster.

Wilson wasn't even going through progressions yesterday. I dunno what's wrong with him but I think no Carson and the fact Seattle let's offenses just STORM down the field is fucking with Wilson's mental game. He feels he has to do everything (which he mostly does) and be PERFECT for Seattle to even stand a chance.

All for some good banter SJ, but you're better than this. Don't bring up posts from 2019 that were ABOUT 2019 a season later when the post in 2019 ABOUT 2019 ended up being correct. Makes you look like a goof.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jalen Ramsey has not been amazing this year and while he appeared to shut down Metcalf Wilson was hardly fuckin' targeting him even with 1 on 1 looks, even when Williams was matched up (the size difference is insane - yes Williams had two picks, on AWFUL throws by Wilson that were not to Metcalf). And Metcalf had Ramsey 100% beat on that deep pass (despite Ramsey pushing twice) but Wilson overthrew. Wilson was off yesterday and I have to attribute it to Donald. Seattle has never had an answer for that monster.

Wilson wasn't even going through progressions yesterday. I dunno what's wrong with him but I think no Carson and the fact Seattle let's offenses just STORM down the field is fucking with Wilson's mental game. He feels he has to do everything (which he mostly does) and be PERFECT for Seattle to even stand a chance.

All for some good banter SJ, but you're better than this. Don't bring up posts from 2019 that were ABOUT 2019 a season later when the post in 2019 ABOUT 2019 ended up being correct. Makes you look like a goof.

How’d DK do last night? Goodness you have no shame

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao. Rams D is legit. Big reason is Jalen is on his island and our front 7 is wrecking havoc.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People not giving Rams enough respect, Wilson was just bad. Seems a coincidence a lot of bad plays versus the Rams.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao. Rams D is legit. Big reason is Jalen is on his island and our front 7 is wrecking havoc.

Mmm... I'd like to see a bit more of them first. 5 of your 9 wins were against the bottom 6 worst offenses. Like to see how you guys fair against Arizona and Seattle re-match (with hopefully one of their THREE runningbacks healthy) before I pass judgment. Impressive job so far though.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mmm... I'd like to see a bit more of them first. 5 of your 9 wins were against the bottom 6 worst offenses. Like to see how you guys fair against Arizona and Seattle re-match (with hopefully one of their THREE runningbacks healthy) before I pass judgment. Impressive job so far though.

Sugarcoat all you want that is good defense

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sugarcoat all you want that is good defense

You missed the part where I said: Impressive job so far though.

I wouldn't mind Donald snagging a SBOWL at some point. One of the best DTs I've ever seen play the game. I was always sad Cortez never got one (although I still think Donald is better all up). Easy 1st ballot HOF.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Right, it's an impressive job so far. And they've played nearly every single worst offense in the league. Let's see how they finish but they are lookin' great so far. I'd expect a great D to dominate terrible offenses, and they've done that plus stuffed Seattle.

Please don't do the 9ers thing where we are praising the Rams and posting completely logical posts and you guys are twisting it into something stupid... please.... please don't do that. I actually like most of you Rams fans/posters. I've said nothing but positive things about the Rams D for the last couple hours and it is true that they've played some bad offenses. That does not mean they are not deserving of being one of the top Ds right now in the NFL, but the season isn't over.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
K... go back and read what I wrote again about Wilson, and then try again.

DK did nothing. 4 targets. Oh he had Jalen burnt once? Lol. I don’t need to read or write a novel. And your RBs are not going to do anything better even when healthy.

Short and simple you were way wrong in this thread and it’s entertaining

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DK did nothing. 4 targets. Oh he had Jalen burnt once? Lol. I don’t need to read or write a novel. And your RBs are not going to do anything better even when healthy.

The rematch will be interesting. I do think the Seahawks having their good RBs rather then special team quality RB should matter.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at the ram fans being all proud and loud again

One thing for certain, they disappear when their team comes back to earth and that will happen

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL. Stop being a fag about this.

You guys are having a real solid season and I personally think the Rams are underrated this year. They will likely beat Seattle again later in the year simply because your biggest weakness is teams getting pressure on Goff......which Seattle can't do. But that weakness is just big as Seattle's swiss cheese D. Neither team is winning a SB this year without some real big luck.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams D is legit. Still don't believe in their offense though. It will catch up with them in January

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rematch will be interesting. I do think the Seahawks having their good RBs rather then special team quality RB should matter.

Maybe they make a bit of difference. Your QB is light years better than ours. But I had to bump this thread and put Sharky back where he belongs. Lol

“Jalen will be a cancer”
“Rams are done”

Jalen playing on his island with our D playing mostly zone is wrecking havoc. I expect Tampa this week to score but it will definitely be interesting to see. Our front 7 is just starting to gel