• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jacksonville

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not incredibly high on Cooper and he is not playing well at all right now. Not really sure I'd give up much for him. Unlike most, I think our WRs could be good enough. The interesting thing is he is crazy cheap this year because of restructures, but then next year you need to pay him $14M and since it's a 5th year option it's guaranteed. For that reason, and I know I'm going to get shit for this, I wouldn't give up a 7th for him. I don't want him on this team's cap for $14M next year. I don't expect a deep playoff run this year with or without him. With another move or two and a couple of young guys taking a step forward I think next year we can make some noise.

And even with our hole at safety I'm not sure what I would trade for Karl Joseph. He just hasn't been any good. I guess it would come down to what the scouts think of him. I don't know what he has been asked to do scheme wise with the Raiders and if we could expect more here.

I don’t know man. Call me the biggest homer there is and maybe I am. I agree nothing so far has really happened to make it look like we could contend. I will go ahead and say it though. I think our next 10 games are very favorable, especially if we have now become this Home juggernaut. I know we haven’t won on the road yet and we are going to have to get a few away. I don’t know if it’s injuries or what but nobody really scares me. The parity thing is alive and well in the NFL. Nobody beats us yesterday and yes we probably won’t duplicate that performance for the next 10 yrs - it was that good. This league is made for scoring points right now. We have the defense finally to keep us in just about any game. Our so called pathetic offense put up 40 yesterday vs. the supposed best. It wasn’t with a bunch of flukey plays either. Sure the ball bounced right back to Dak twice. Other than that, the penalty on the punt was about the only thing that was real lucky for us. The Gallup catch maybe was contested. Everything else was just great execution. Now Romo wouldn’t shut up about stopping Bease so we are going to have to have a plan B if he is doubled. I get it - we aren’t the Rams or Chiefs offense , but we don’t have to be. We aren’t going to consistently execute like we did yesterday but at least it looks like a plan on offense. Yes it looks like a college offense, but that’s our way. Dak protects himself well on the run. Connor Williams is improving every week. Now you put Irving, Collins , and Lee on this defense. It will be top 5, if not higher. I think we are pretty good and getting better. Just play them one at a time and see what happens. My top 5 - Rams, Saints, Chiefs, Pats, Chargers. Next 5 - Ravens , Vikings , Eagles , ???, ????.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing about Ramsey yesterday was Hurns had him beat on the fade. I’m not sure what the hell happened. Dak threw a great ball. Hurns acted like he never saw it.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing about Ramsey yesterday was Hurns had him beat on the fade. I’m not sure what the hell happened. Dak threw a great ball. Hurns acted like he never saw it.
He did the same thing the week before. IMO Hurns is best running slants and crossing patterns. Not impressed with his awareness or ability to win or even contest balls on the outside.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok it was early - I was rambling. We really suck.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love this guys stuff:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Austin is going to miss next weeks game with a groin injury. Even if they haven't connected as much as they would have liked, I think Austin in the game makes the defense aware he is on the field and does open some things up.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Austin is going to miss next weeks game with a groin injury. Even if they haven't connected as much as they would have liked, I think Austin in the game makes the defense aware he is on the field and does open some things up.
The story of his life "If he could stay healthy".

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching the replay i changed my mind. i originally thought it was a terrible throw. I think In this case the receiver should have made a play in the ball. dez probably catches that ball and scores. I don't get what hurns was doing. Would like to see less of hurns going forward

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think we figured out that if we are going to score enough points dak has to continue to run. Dak really is NOT going to be a good traditional pocket passer. When Dak runs I did notice the defenders vacated the middle. Big plays down the middle are going to be possible because of this.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching the replay i changed my mind. i originally thought it was a terrible throw. I think In this case the receiver should have made a play in the ball. dez probably catches that ball and scores. I don't get what hurns was doing. Would like to see less of hurns going forward
Short term I kind of disagree and with Austin hurt you may see even more of Hurns in the next few weeks. But, long run I tend to agree. I think Hurns may only be on this team one year. Unlike others I don't see a dearth of talent at the position. I really love Gallup's potential. I look forward to finding more ways to use Austin in space. Beasley should be our leading receiver as far as catches go. So right now that leaves a spot for Hurns starting next to Gallup and some rotation snaps for Thompson and maybe Butler, but if we add another WR next offseason I don't see how Hurns contract fits with the amount of snaps he should get. I'd go Hurns and Gallup starting on the outside this year with Beasley coming in for passing situations. I'd go with Austin when healthy as a rotation guy and do to some "fun" stuff with. But going into next year I think we may add another WR and I think if that guy starts it will be next to Gallup and Beasley and Austin will still have their roles so I think that means you probably don't pay Hurns an extra $5M next year. Right now I'd like to see him used on more slants because I think he can excel at that.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think we figured out that if we are going to score enough points dak has to continue to run. Dak really is NOT going to be a good traditional pocket passer. When Dak runs I did notice the defenders vacated the middle. Big plays down the middle are going to be possible because of this.
It's sad that everyone in the World other than those running the Dallas Offense seemed to know that Dak should be rolling out, scrambling, running and not just sitting still in the pocket going through progressions. Romo must have said during the game 10 times that this is what we were doing two years ago and alas we had a lot of success last week

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's sad that everyone in the World other than those running the Dallas Offense seemed to know that Dak should be rolling out, scrambling, running and not just sitting still in the pocket going through progressions. Romo must have said during the game 10 times that this is what we were doing two years ago and alas we had a lot of success last week

Watching the game last night made me wonder how teams do not do that to Dak. The 49ers totally took Rogers rollouts and boots away after the first quarter. They were doing something different with their ends. Witten said they crashed inside early and then changed. I’m guessing if teams did it to us, it would hurt their run defense. From the start of the second quarter until the last two drives -,Arod did not play well.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as a WR - I really wanted John Smokey Brown. I think he signed a 1 yr deal with the Ravens for 5 mill. I’m sure he will want a lot more next year.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

in 6 games he has been targeted 22 times. Has 8 catches for 84 yards. That is not a big time player, not at all.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My take on Hurns is that he is being misused. Most of Hurns success in Jacksonville was from the slot more often than not, and now Dallas wants him to be an outside WR which he is not very good at. With Beasley in the slot, Hurns is kind of redundant here. I think Thompson, Gallup, and Butler are all better outside WRs than Hurns.

The Hurns signing seems a bad idea in the mold of Cedric Thornton or Nolan Carroll.

JMO

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the game last night made me wonder how teams do not do that to Dak. The 49ers totally took Rogers rollouts and boots away after the first quarter. They were doing something different with their ends. Witten said they crashed inside early and then changed. I’m guessing if teams did it to us, it would hurt their run defense. From the start of the second quarter until the last two drives -,Arod did not play well.
Good point. The Packer's certainly don't have a back like zeke. If team do try to stop the roll outs then zeke would probably have bigger holes to run through. The Cowboys coaching staff is doing the opposition a big favor by trying to make Dak into something he is not.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point. The Packer's certainly don't have a back like zeke. If team do try to stop the roll outs then zeke would probably have bigger holes to run through. The Cowboys coaching staff is doing the opposition a big favor by trying to make Dak into something he is not.

Other than the 2016 regular season and last week the Cowboys offensive coaching staff has done nothing but favors for the opposition
I love the Boys but our head coach and OC suck on offense 95% of the time

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3