• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jacksonville

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was there any news on Awuzie?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a fantastic game. Loved see Gregory get a sack. He must have heard me tell him he needed to step up today.:rolleyes2:
Not much to comment on for the defense. They were all pretty darn good today. Still didn't like the confusion on the TD. I can't imagine that play is designed for Vander Esch to take the WR all the way to the end zone if he runs that route with no help. Looked like Heath was in single high and never moved from the middle of the field to help. We were good on all 3 levels which was fantastic. Irving and Collins looked good in first games back. I cannot wait to see what we can do with Lee back

Dak was great today. Didn't like the throw that Ramsey picked off out of bounds. Not sure what he was looking at there to throw that. But he totally just won this game for us from the first drive. OL was good and WRs made some plays. Gallup looks to eventually be the class of this group IMO. Beasley was his usual tough to cover self. He needs the ball. Swaim is looking better and better by the week. WTF was Romo talking about on that play where Zeke was wide open in the end zone? Did he see how late Zeke flashed open and how Dak was running the other way when he did? Like him doing our games though.

Shout out to Rico for getting involved on that first 4th and short. Helped lead the hole a little along with Williams. Thought Rico did a couple nice things today and was involved.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at scoring 40 against the best defense. I’ll never understand the NFL

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at scoring 40 against the best defense. I’ll never understand the NFL

I wanted to score on Ramsey so bad. I’m not sure we completed a pass his way except for a screen that went for a yard.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a day! That was as aggressive as I have seen Dallas play in a long time. They were down right vicious out there at times -- did you see when Zeke gave Campbell a FIRM shoulder to the ribs? The whole team had a chip on their shoulder. Beasley was giving people the business all day. Even Garrett, too -- dude went for it on 4th and 1 for the second time with the game well out of hand just to prove a point. Zeke didn't do a lot of talking, he was just feeding defenders his shoulder all day. I love how Dallas did not take their foot off the gas today, once the Jags were down the Cowboys stepped on their throat. This is a lot closer to the team I expected to see this season, the Cowboys were awesome today. Kudos to all involved. Total domination.

More Gallup
More Gathers

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What we saw today is how I wish the Cowboys offense would play all of their games. There was a point in the third quarter, right after the Jacksonville TD, that I began guessing the plays again, but other than that, the play calling was unpredictable for the most part. We had Jacksonville's defense guessing most of the night, and when we do that I don't believe there are many teams that can stop us.

Sadly, I've seen this play out before. I hope I'm wrong, but I suspect that next week it will be run, pass, pass, punt.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not sure what the Jags defensive game plan was today. I would say stop Zeke but he went for 100 plus. They didn’t stop Dak from running. They didn’t stop our passing. Dak had 150 in the first half. They didn’t take away Beasley at all. Just a crazy day.

What looked worse - MacGregors attempt to throw a football or B. Jones trying to intercept that pass

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a fantastic game. Loved see Gregory get a sack. He must have heard me tell him he needed to step up today.:rolleyes2:
Not much to comment on for the defense. They were all pretty darn good today. Still didn't like the confusion on the TD. I can't imagine that play is designed for Vander Esch to take the WR all the way to the end zone if he runs that route with no help. Looked like Heath was in single high and never moved from the middle of the field to help. We were good on all 3 levels which was fantastic. Irving and Collins looked good in first games back. I cannot wait to see what we can do with Lee back

Dak was great today. Didn't like the throw that Ramsey picked off out of bounds. Not sure what he was looking at there to throw that. But he totally just won this game for us from the first drive. OL was good and WRs made some plays. Gallup looks to eventually be the class of this group IMO. Beasley was his usual tough to cover self. He needs the ball. Swaim is looking better and better by the week. WTF was Romo talking about on that play where Zeke was wide open in the end zone? Did he see how late Zeke flashed open and how Dak was running the other way when he did? Like him doing our games though.

Shout out to Rico for getting involved on that first 4th and short. Helped lead the hole a little along with Williams. Thought Rico did a couple nice things today and was involved.
I saw a Bleacher Report(charmin) article saying an appropriate package for Amari Cooper would be Randy Gregory and a 2nd round pick. At least I thought it was for Amari Cooper, maybe they meant Julio Jones lol

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a day! That was as aggressive as I have seen Dallas play in a long time. They were down right vicious out there at times -- did you see when Zeke gave Campbell a FIRM shoulder to the ribs? The whole team had a chip on their shoulder. Beasley was giving people the business all day. Even Garrett, too -- dude went for it on 4th and 1 for the second time with the game well out of hand just to prove a point. Zeke didn't do a lot of talking, he was just feeding defenders his shoulder all day. I love how Dallas did not take their foot off the gas today, once the Jags were down the Cowboys stepped on their throat. This is a lot closer to the team I expected to see this season, the Cowboys were awesome today. Kudos to all involved. Total domination.

More Gallup
More Gathers
That was a vicious block by Zeke. I loved it

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well folks in a edge of the seat, fingernail biting, twisting and turning, breath holding slugfest the Jags win 6-3 in a game about a exciting a watching wind blow across a Kansas wheat field in May.

Can you feel the excitement in my post ?

hope Im wrong

JMHO

I was wrong

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game by the Cowboys
The look on talented but loadmouth Ramsey at the end on the bench was priceless. I told my nephew that’s what we looked like last week

Go Cowboys

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not sure what the Jags defensive game plan was today. I would say stop Zeke but he went for 100 plus. They didn’t stop Dak from running. They didn’t stop our passing. Dak had 150 in the first half. They didn’t take away Beasley at all. Just a crazy day.

What looked worse - MacGregors attempt to throw a football or B. Jones trying to intercept that pass
Yeah, Jones was bailed out by Heath there. He has probably been the best CB in the entire league so far this year...but dudes got stone hands...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a Bleacher Report(charmin) article saying an appropriate package for Amari Cooper would be Randy Gregory and a 2nd round pick. At least I thought it was for Amari Cooper, maybe they meant Julio Jones lol
I'm not incredibly high on Cooper and he is not playing well at all right now. Not really sure I'd give up much for him. Unlike most, I think our WRs could be good enough. The interesting thing is he is crazy cheap this year because of restructures, but then next year you need to pay him $14M and since it's a 5th year option it's guaranteed. For that reason, and I know I'm going to get shit for this, I wouldn't give up a 7th for him. I don't want him on this team's cap for $14M next year. I don't expect a deep playoff run this year with or without him. With another move or two and a couple of young guys taking a step forward I think next year we can make some noise.

And even with our hole at safety I'm not sure what I would trade for Karl Joseph. He just hasn't been any good. I guess it would come down to what the scouts think of him. I don't know what he has been asked to do scheme wise with the Raiders and if we could expect more here.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Jones was bailed out by Heath there. He has probably been the best CB in the entire league so far this year...but dudes got stone hands...

I swear I was hoping someone had his arm pinned or something which they may have. It just looked wierd.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry, I can't hear you...what was that Jalen???

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's give him another chance after the game to explain himself and show a little of that Jalen shit talking. i'm sure he's going to tell us something memorable here: