• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jackson not at OTA's

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why does he or anyone else in that situation need to care what espn thinks ?

Dad he doesn't need to care. If he performs on the field there isn't a problem. I expect he will perform. I am big on team building but that's probably a bit much to ask for pros.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nbc-y...y-workouts--hits-the-beach-142016367-nfl.html

Here you go. This is laughable, and these clowns are being ridiculous. I especially get a kick out of Sean King giving him grief for skipping these workouts. When was the last time he was at a gym? He has to be the fattest ex-NFL QB this side of Jared Lorenzen.

this is just media BS at this point . it is obvious the team knew he was taking a vacation when they signed him . but these hacks dont get it . so he misses a week . big deal

time to get the name change debate going

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is just media BS at this point . it is obvious the team knew he was taking a vacation when they signed him . but these hacks dont get it . so he misses a week . big deal

time to get the name change debate going

Unfortunately they are as bored this time of year as we are so they look for any story they can to report on. This is a non story.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bit to talk about right? Something for the media to "stir the pot", that's all it is. You guys ever been hired for a new job, in a new City? It can be a little complicated, especially when "out of the blue" your new employer has a different zip code.

I'm sure DJax told his new employer of this planned vacation prior to his hiring. No biggie. Personally, I would be more concerned if we signed Brandon Weeden as a FA, and he didn't show up for OTA's. That would suck, but thankfully I'm not a Cowboy fan.

sublime4eva

Westcoast Redskin fan....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figured i would cut this off before it becomes a thing. Apparently he is posting vacation pics on his instagram. Word is he likely had this trip planned before he was going to be released by the Eagles. But many will say him not canceling his vacation to go to voluntary workouts just shows how selfish he is. to that I would say, how many of us would scrap a trip planned months in advance to show up at the company team building excersize that wasnt mandatory?

But expect this to gain some hater posts.

I have problem with this at all, he said he already had plans before he was signed by us, he's entitled to a personal life just like we are. Haters gonna hate regardless.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bit to talk about right? Something for the media to "stir the pot", that's all it is. You guys ever been hired for a new job, in a new City? It can be a little complicated, especially when "out of the blue" your new employer has a different zip code.

I'm sure DJax told his new employer of this planned vacation prior to his hiring. No biggie. Personally, I would be more concerned if we signed Brandon Weeden as a FA, and he didn't show up for OTA's. That would suck, but thankfully I'm not a Cowboy fan.

What is worse - Weeden not showing up for OTAs & training camp or Weeden showing up for both of these & being on your roster? :laugh3:

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is worse - Weeden not showing up for OTAs & training camp or Weeden showing up for both of these & being on your roster? :laugh3:

It's OTA's!!! My memory is a little sketchy and I'm not picking on the boys here but didn't Romo miss some time before a playoff game being in Cabo or something like that? OTA's and playoff game is a different animal. Correct me if I'm wrong

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's OTA's!!! My memory is a little sketchy and I'm not picking on the boys here but didn't Romo miss some time before a playoff game being in Cabo or something like that? OTA's and playoff game is a different animal. Correct me if I'm wrong

24x7 media era w/Twitter, etc. There is a lot of space & airtime to fill so they basically need any type of material like this stuff. That is all. You would not have heard about any of this stuff years ago.