• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I've got a stupid question

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Generic question.

However, under the Trumpean theory of the presidency - Obama couldn't have broken any laws as president - so I can't understand what Trump's complaining about.
So if Clinton had won the nomination in 2008, would Trump still be a Democrat?

Broncogreg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Generic question.

However, under the Trumpean theory of the presidency - Obama couldn't have broken any laws as president - so I can't understand what Trump's complaining about.

Trumpean Theory:

Is that like letting a U.S. Ambassador and 3 other patriots be attacked and killed without even trying to send help ?

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have a stupid question feel free to unload it in this thread - just remember your question must be in the form of a question. All answers are appreciated.

My stupid question: Is Barrell Man eligible for the Ring of Fame?

So I have to ask a question...?

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trumpean Theory:

Is that like letting a U.S. Ambassador and 3 other patriots be attacked and killed without even trying to send help ?

I'm not going for the bait set up with a false equivalency.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arguably, the top five Bronco QBs of all time - were not drafted by the Denver Broncos (Elway, Manning, Charlie Johnson, Plummer, and Morton).

Stupid Question:

Who was the best QB drafted by the Denver Broncos?

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arguably, the top five Bronco QBs of all time - were not drafted by the Denver Broncos (Elway, Manning, Charlie Johnson, Plummer, and Morton).

Stupid Question:

Who was the best QB drafted by the Denver Broncos?
Cutler.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Osweiler helped us win a Super Bowl but I would put Lock and Cutler above him overall.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drew Lock seems to be the opposite personality to Jay Cutler and that's a good sign.

Broncogreg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going for the bait set up with a false equivalency.
The following is treason...........

Notes taken by FBI agent Peter Strzok filed Wednesday in the U.S. Court of Appeals in Washington show that President Barack Obama took a keen interest in probing Mr. Flynn, Mr. Trump’s first national security adviser. Mr. Obama said in early January 2017 to make sure the FBI had the right people investigating.

At the time, White House officials on their way out the door asked the intelligence community to unmask Mr. Flynn in scores of secret intelligence reports from the National Security Agency so they could read what he was up to.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The following is treason...........

Notes taken by FBI agent Peter Strzok filed Wednesday in the U.S. Court of Appeals in Washington show that President Barack Obama took a keen interest in probing Mr. Flynn, Mr. Trump’s first national security adviser. Mr. Obama said in early January 2017 to make sure the FBI had the right people investigating.

At the time, White House officials on their way out the door asked the intelligence community to unmask Mr. Flynn in scores of secret intelligence reports from the National Security Agency so they could read what he was up to.

I will answer this BS Greg, but I will not allow myself to get drawn into this discussion beyond an attempt - as your friend - to give you some perspective to these remarks:

Sure Barrack Obama took a "keen interest" in Michael Flynn. Obama had already had to fire him from a position of great trust Flynn had abused as a member of the DNI. Flynn had taken Russian funds to attend a meeting in Moscow - where he sat at the table with Putin. Flynn was working for Mr. Trump's campaign - a campaign that denied it was talking to any Russians - when it turned out there were 124 contacts between Trump Officials and Russian nationals or surrogates. In fact - it turned out Mr. Trump was negotiating a business deal deal with the Russian's most of the campaign. The Russian's had interfered with the 2016 election was already known. It would have been dereliction of duty not to investigate a connection between Trump campaign and Russian interference.

There was abundant evidence Flynn was also being paid by Turkish interests while working as the National Security Advisor for Mr. Trump - even writing an oped in support of Turkey's interests the day after Trump was elected. Sure Obama wanted to "right" people working on Flynn - he wanted to best and most trusted to work on it - as explained by Susan Rice's memo - Obama specifically called for "doing everything by the book."

On their way out the door Obama administration officials - did ask for unmasking, but you don't unmask because you know who is being referred to in intelligence reports - you unmask to find out who that person is - it turned out those contacts and intelligence references were about Flynn - not something they knew in advance, or they wouldn't have had to unmask him to find out.

How ironic could it be that the one thing for it to turn out that the one thing Donald Trump wouldn't lie about was collusion with the Russians?

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is MLB going to make the players spread out in the stands for social distancing?

Ans - yes.

And - No spitting in baseball (grabbing your crouch will still be allowed - but wash your hands).

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is MLB going to make the players spread out in the stands for social distancing?
Are you asking if the first baseman is going to be sitting in row 4 seats 8? That makes for a long throw. ;)

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you asking if the first baseman is going to be sitting in row 4 seats 8? That makes for a long throw. ;)

No, I'm asking if any fan has to fight a player to get to a foul ball.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will there actually be any sports played this year?