• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I've Been Saying This Since His 1st Start Colin Kaepernick he has ACCURACY...

JAY52PWILLS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick takes over - NFL ...
Video for colin kaepernick 1st start video►►
NFL Videos

Guys remember this game he has accuracy I blame coaches for letting him getaway from his accurate throwing now he just throws fast balls guys please look at video and tell me that guy is not accurate... he need a gooD Qb coach and OC

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not consistently accurate.

Defenses are also more expecting that. When he was his explosive best was when people didn't have film on him and was trying the rookie tricks on him instead of the defense they now run. They'll still dare us and we can deliver, but it's not house money risks any more. (INTs and it's back to regular job, TDs and it's hello starting job). Consistency is worse when you are no longer risky, IMO.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick takes over - NFL ...
Video for colin kaepernick 1st start video►►
NFL Videos

Guys remember this game he has accuracy I blame coaches for letting him getaway from his accurate throwing now he just throws fast balls guys please look at video and tell me that guy is not accurate... he need a gooD Qb coach and OC

IMO he does, between the 20's and more on medium to long routes. So IMO he's most effective throwing "downfield" using his strong arm. He is most effective with one look and throw. But this strength requires a little more pass protect, especially with our WR's.

He doesn't have accuracy on short range and it shows up most in the RZ. Yes, this opinion is "in general" casue he had spots of inconsistency.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Deep's analysis is good. Historically he has been good on fade routes and downfield throws, not so much with crossing routes and similar routes. This year has been different, his accuracy has not been good this year even on throws he was good at the past couple of years. My guess is his mechanics took a hit this year beginning with the poor oline play at the beginning of the year

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think Deep's analysis is good. Historically he has been good on fade routes and downfield throws, not so much with crossing routes and similar routes. This year has been different, his accuracy has not been good this year even on throws he was good at the past couple of years. My guess is his mechanics took a hit this year beginning with the poor oline play at the beginning of the year

agree, which I take as mainly passes to the middle of the field. Not that he couldn't do it at all, but that isn't his strength.

more so in the red zone, how many passes can we remember, were thrown to the middle of the field?

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

He has? I can't recall him throwing many fades effectively. Crossing routes are a mixed bag, which highlights his issues with accuracy. He's squeezed some incredible passes in, and he's missed badly.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has? I can't recall him throwing many fades effectively. Crossing routes are a mixed bag, which highlights his issues with accuracy. He's squeezed some incredible passes in, and he's missed badly.

I remember him throwing some good ones years past. This year has not been good all around

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
From my observation, his best passes are when the receivers turns back to face him... He has some issues on passes where he has to lead the receivers... On crossing routes from right to left, he has a tendency of throwing behind the receiver... He is more efferctive on left to right crossing routes...

willtalk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could be said that the receivers they had this and last year were not geared to his strengths. They have no real deep threats and even when someone got deep the offensive line did not provide the protection for deep plays to develop. The top priority should have been to get a deep receiver and the last draft was the ideal one to have done that.