• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's Time For All Of You To Come Out Of The Closet And Admit

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... it’s ironic that the least educated quadrant of this country gives so much importance to school-boy ball
No the irony is how many dumbass yankees like to throw insults out at the south but first chance they get move their ass down here bringing their retarded ass thoughts with them. Do us all a favor and stay the hell out.

Now if you don't understand the appeal of college football then you truly don't appreciate the game. I'd much rather watch a bunch of college kids put it all out of the field on Saturdays then a bunch of cry baby millionaires play on Sunday who for some reason have a way higher opinion of themselves than is anywhere close to reality.

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No the irony is how many dumbass yankees like to throw insults out at the south but first chance they get move their ass down here bringing their retarded ass thoughts with them. Do us all a favor and stay the hell out.

Now if you don't understand the appeal of college football then you truly don't appreciate the game. I'd much rather watch a bunch of college kids put it all out of the field on Saturdays then a bunch of cry baby millionaires play on Sunday who for some reason have a way higher opinion of themselves than is anywhere close to reality.

yeah, but still ... they could beat the crap outta the boy’s asses

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So hit the college board then moron. Maybe you can go to college and learn something?
Do you still sleep with your sister?
Does she chew tobacco?

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So hit the college board then moron. Maybe you can go to college and learn something?
Do you still sleep with your sister?
Does she chew tobacco?
I don't have a sister, I do post on the college board and I do chew tobacco so you are partially on track.

As for college yes I did go to college and hold both a bachelor's and master's degrees from Auburn University. What is your education level? Would you like to compare those and professional accreditations?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I for one do believe the South will rise again.

Just high enough to kiss a yankee's ass.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a guy holds a loaded 9MM against your temple and forces you to give him a blow job and you swallow, are you gay or is the guy with the 9MM gay?

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I for one do believe the South will rise again.

Just high enough to kiss a yankee's ass.
^^^Will head to North Carolina the day after he retires and realizes he can't afford to stay in the cold shithole he lives in.

RubinRock

Has a Well-Known Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did OP just suggest all Auburn fans are gay? Because...

tenor.gif

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have a sister, I do post on the college board and I do chew tobacco so you are partially on track.

As for college yes I did go to college and hold both a bachelor's and master's degrees from Auburn University. What is your education level? Would you like to compare those and professional accreditations?
He doesn't have a sister... Pretty sure that means he's never been laid. The farm animals don't count.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Wild Turkey really screwed up this troll thread. He's just bashing his own team's fans.
:pound:

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love all the “gay” references towards Cam. I’m pretty sure this 6’5” 245lb “homo” would beat every straight ass here.(except me of course)

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care if he is gay or if he just thinks wearing kerchiefs is fashionable.
I don't care for kerchief fashion myself, but hey, I don't have to wear them.
I just hope he can move in and around the pocket enough to buy time or buy yards.
And sling the fucking ball.

Or let Stidham do it.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care if he is gay or if he just thinks wearing kerchiefs is fashionable.
I don't care for kerchief fashion myself, but hey, I don't have to wear them.
I just hope he can move in and around the pocket enough to buy time or buy yards.
And sling the fucking ball.

Or let Stidham do it.
I'll add on.. I could not care less if the only thing Stid ever learns from Cam is how to dress... As long as one of them gets the job done.