• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: It's Seattle Time:

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Between Odor and Choice, I really see some young guys with a lot of promise. I kind of expect them to "at times" being over matched" since they really shouldn't be here now to start with.

Very true. Just good experience for them right now"

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goes both ways cowboy.
Didn't start this ...I'm here to talk baseball...like everybody else. What I don't understand is who cares what people say anyway?? Whether it's insightful or insipid, does it really matter??? We all say silly shit, but we're simply watching a baseball game...I think this board needs to be a little more tolerant...heck if Nightcrawler says something silly, who cares, he's a fan!!! And he really cares about the Rangers...good for him. And if I want to call somebody a "scrub", fine, I'm a fan!! And Smoak is a scrub...so there...

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll let the girls take over...any time Tag....anytime.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true. Just good experience for them right now"

I hear ya, and think this is what this season may come down too; getting the younger guys a taste of the good life - MLB style - and seeing who wants to come get it for next season.

I love the idea of younger guys getting getting quality time regardless. If they're here, hope to take advantage of it.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple of timely hits and we are back in it. But just can't get it done.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't start this ...I'm here to talk baseball...like everybody else. What I don't understand is who cares what people say anyway?? Whether it's insightful or insipid, does it really matter??? We all say silly shit, but we're simply watching a baseball game...I think this board needs to be a little more tolerant...heck if Nightcrawler says something silly, who cares, he's a fan!!! And he really cares about the Rangers...good for him. And if I want to call somebody a "scrub", fine, I'm a fan!! And Smoak is a scrub...so there...

If you say something stupid, expect to get called on it. That's how it's always been. Don't like it? Find another board or grow some thicker skin. That's one thing night crawler has on you. He may say some stupid shit, okay a lot of stupid shit. But he takes the backlash and move on. You don't seem to be able to do that.

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you say something stupid, expect to get called on it. That's how it's always been. Don't like it? Find another board or grow some thicker skin. That's one thing night crawler has on you. He may say some stupid shit, okay a lot of stupid shit. But he takes the backlash and move on. You don't seem to be able to do that.
Except I didn't say anything stupid....oh, fuck it...

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except I didn't say anything stupid....oh, fuck it...

I wasn't referring to this specific instance. I don't actually know what was said. I'm speaking from past experience.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya, and think this is what this season may come down too; getting the younger guys a taste of the good life - MLB style - and seeing who wants to come get it for next season.

I love the idea of younger guys getting getting quality time regardless. If they're here, hope to take advantage of it.

Only bummer to that is that was my life as a Ranger fan for years. Play some young guys and see what we have. Hoped that was over. But it looks like that is what this year may become and I am okay with it since our overall organization is much better than it was in those days.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iwakuma has been very hittable tonight IMO. I've seen a lot of floaters and mistakes.

Like you said, too much trying to guess the perfect pitch. Not enough see and hit. It's okay to think, "I'm in a fastball count" or "look for the slider, that's his put away pitch", but it seems like if our hitters aren't getting the exact pitch in the exact location they're looking for they're completely baffled.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey BLeslie......I wasn't trying to be offensive.....just disagreeable. It wasn't anything personal.

Jesus H Crackers......me/you/everyone take a step back please.

I don't and won't take it personal when someone/anyone doesn't agree with me.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only bummer to that is that was my life as a Ranger fan for years. Play some young guys and see what we have. Hoped that was over. But it looks like that is what this year may become and I am okay with it since our overall organization is much better than it was in those days.

See....there ya go.....perfect analogy of what's "potentially" going on this season.

This frigging Chirinos has become a throwing machine! I don't think he was anything close to this last season.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See....there ya go.....perfect analogy of what's "potentially" going on this season.

This frigging Chirinos has become a throwing machine! I don't think he was anything close to this last season.

They showed the stat earlier. I think it was 2 out of 22 that he threw out. Maybe 4 out of 22. I can't remember.