• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's Philthy so no shocker

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They put a jail in the stadium for 3 arrests a game? Nothing seems amiss there:doh:

Dicks don't always get arrested. I think assaulting opposing fans in packs is legal in Philly so that may skew the numbers a little...

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They put a jail in the stadium for 3 arrests a game? Nothing seems amiss there:doh:

Dicks don't always get arrested. I think assaulting opposing fans in packs is legal in Philly so that may skew the numbers a little...

What seems amiss is your astonishing lack of reading comprehension.
Which stadium had the jail?
Would that be covered by 'a few years back'???

But hey, keep moving the goalposts, because eventually you'll get the narrative you were so desperately looking for....

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What seems amiss is your astonishing lack of reading comprehension.
Which stadium had the jail?
Would that be covered by 'a few years back'???

But hey, keep moving the goalposts, because eventually you'll get the narrative you were so desperately looking for....
Are you a dick at games?

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay so why do you care about what others think of Eagles fans?

Post=care

There are a lot of false narratives out there and writing a clickbait article on how vile Philly fans are is lazy journalism. Look back earlier and I checked off the boxes for all the stereotypes that are brought up. So, I provided evidence for how other fans also climb lightpoles and that the arrest rate for Philly fans isn't the highest in the land.

But, other teams fans don't want to hear that so they dismiss it and base their actual thoughts on anecdotal evidence, facebook memes, and whatnot. Good luck with that.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post=care

There are a lot of false narratives out there and writing a clickbait article on how vile Philly fans are is lazy journalism. Look back earlier and I checked off the boxes for all the stereotypes that are brought up. So, I provided evidence for how other fans also climb lightpoles and that the arrest rate for Philly fans isn't the highest in the land.

But, other teams fans don't want to hear that so they dismiss it and base their actual thoughts on anecdotal evidence, facebook memes, and whatnot. Good luck with that.
Yeah I can follow a thread. But my question was why do you care if there is that narrative about Philly fans?

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I can follow a thread. But my question was why do you care if there is that narrative about Philly fans?

Hate us because we are passionate.
But, don't hate us because of the false narratives.

Reputations should be earned, not thrown around whimsically like a tweet or a meme.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Reputations should be earned, not thrown around whimsically like a tweet or a meme.
That still doesn't answer my question. Why do you care that people hate Philly fans for that?

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you do not like the answer, repeating the question probably will not change it.
But, whatever floats your boat.
If you can't explain why you care about something, you probably shouldn't care about it.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Clearly shows that part of the problem with Philly fans is that to a large extent, the municipality allows the nonsense. If the police in Philly arrested people for the same things they do in, say NYC, there'd be well over 100 arrests per game on average. Those people are animals.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That still doesn't answer my question. Why do you care that people hate Philly fans for that?

I think it’s because Philly folk are extremely proud of our city. That’s why I never understood rooting for teams in a city you have no connection too. I live in Phoenix now but I’ll always be a proud Philly boy. Always!
NW Philly My. Airy por vida!

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"False narratives."

lolz

"There's folks from every fan base that intentionally vomit on eleven year old girls and their fathers."

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it’s because Philly folk are extremely proud of our city.

That's true, which cracks me up. Biggest shithole in the US. The air smells like someone puked and pissed into a 5-day old bucket of fried chicken, and the broads all look like cheesesteak sandwiches with feet.