• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's okay Mack, everything is going to be okay.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why you think Ash isn't a quality QB. Playcallng hasn't done him a ton of favors, neither has his OL. But he still makes plays, and has a strong arm.

Our biggest problems are LB and OL, pretty obvious to me. That and attention to detail and fundamentals.

Colin Klein, Landry Jones, Nick Florence, Seth Doege, Geno Smith, are all better. Ash dosen't look like someone who can take charge and lead a team downfield at crunchtime. A lack of quality linemen. Malcom Brown constantly hurt.

Gave up way too many points early in the season. I think they'll go 9-3. Nothing wrong with that, but this team should have been better.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colin Klein, Landry Jones, Nick Florence, Seth Doege, Geno Smith, are all better. Ash dosen't look like someone who can take charge and lead a team downfield at crunchtime. A lack of quality linemen. Malcom Brown constantly hurt.

Gave up way too many points early in the season. I think they'll go 9-3. Nothing wrong with that, but this team should have been better.

hmmmm.....so him leading the offense down the field to beat OSU wasnt crunchtime? He would have beaten WVU as well if his center doesn't snap the ball early. Not sure what Ash you're watching.

Also, every QB you named has been in their system and starters for YEARS, and are all upperclassmen, they're SUPPOSED to be better.

Ash is a true sophomore, who didn't get starters minutes in practice until this year, behind a worse OL than any of the others you mentioned......and his numbers are close to all of the above.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmmmm.....so him leading the offense down the field to beat OSU wasnt crunchtime? He would have beaten WVU as well if his center doesn't snap the ball early. Not sure what Ash you're watching.

Also, every QB you named has been in their system and starters for YEARS, and are all upperclassmen, they're SUPPOSED to be better.

Ash is a true sophomore, who didn't get starters minutes in practice until this year, behind a worse OL than any of the others you mentioned......and his numbers are close to all of the above.

Yeah, but that's what we're up against. Experienced QB's. I just don't think that Ash will reach that level. Yeah I remember Okie Light. I just don't feel confident about him. Just seems to lack the "it" factor.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but that's what we're up against. Experienced QB's. I just don't think that Ash will reach that level. Yeah I remember Okie Light. I just don't feel confident about him. Just seems to lack the "it" factor.

Fair enough I suppose. I see a young kid that is improving in a system he was never expected to actually run. He's certainly good enough to win us most, if not all, our games. If the OL and LBs show up, , we would be in a totally different situation. Ash has more than done his job, and I'm proud of the kid.

We'll see what happens next year with Connor Brewer.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ash sucks. Everyone can see that. He would start at Iowa State in the Big XII and that's about it. I would take both freshman qb's at Osu over Ash and that's being honest.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Mack is a good fit at UT and he's a helluva recruiter which is what's needed to feed the football machine at Texas but if he is so upset about the upside down horns issue, then let's accommodate him: from now on his name shall officially be spelled as Wack.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ash sucks. Everyone can see that. He would start at Iowa State in the Big XII and that's about it. I would take both freshman qb's at Osu over Ash and that's being honest.

Really?

Ash has a higher QB rating than Jones, higher comp %, more YPA, 1 less TD and 1 less INT. And he's doing it in a run based offense, not the spread. Yeah, he's just awful.

Man you idiot homers crack me up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Landry has gone against ND and K-State. 2 top defense's. Ash has also played in 1 less game than Jones. check back after you play Tcu and Ksu while we play West Virginia. I bet it looks a little different.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough I suppose. I see a young kid that is improving in a system he was never expected to actually run. He's certainly good enough to win us most, if not all, our games. If the OL and LBs show up, , we would be in a totally different situation. Ash has more than done his job, and I'm proud of the kid.

We'll see what happens next year with Connor Brewer.

Ash will be fine. He's learning and shows signs of really doing well. I don't know how anyone could compare him to the Sr. QBs in the conference fairly. He'll be one of the more experienced QB's next year. Okie State's have been injured too much this year to get the experience Ash will get.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Landry has gone against ND and K-State. 2 top defense's. Ash has also played in 1 less game than Jones. check back after you play Tcu and Ksu while we play West Virginia. I bet it looks a little different.

LOL, sure.....it may look a LITTLE different. But facts are facts, and fact is, YOU are talking out of your ass.

Ash has played EXTREMELY well. YOU said he sucks, which is clearly not the case.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is 0-2 vs. OU and Landry Jones is 3-0 vs. Texas. I guess stats don't really tell the whole story now do they.....

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is 0-2 vs. OU and Landry Jones is 3-0 vs. Texas. I guess stats don't really tell the whole story now do they.....

No, they don't. His first game was his first EVER start as a true freshman against OU......meanwhile Jones has played against 3 of the worst Texas teams of all time......but yeah, hold on to that because it compares to what a QB has done all season after 9 games.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That 65-13 game was all Vince. Yeah Chance Mock started but played what 1 series?

crybaby.jpg

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That 65-13 game was all Vince. Yeah Chance Mock started but played what 1 series?

crybaby.jpg

Tell us again that Landry Jones is 3-0

Maybe sooner or later you'll figure out WHY we're laughing at you