• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's official.The Knicks are the worst team in the NBA

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont want to be doing too much more of that....mess up the ping pong balls

M33aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!

Happy * belated* New Year, Handsome!:suds:

Don't worry.

Phil will steal Monroe from the Pistons, Jackson from the Thunder and Silver will gift the Knicks with the #1 overall pick!

You won't win a title with that roster.

But, you'll be out of the crapper.

LUNCHBOX

LOGIC
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
M33aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!

Happy * belated* New Year, Handsome!:suds:

Don't worry.

Phil will steal Monroe from the Pistons, Jackson from the Thunder and Silver will gift the Knicks with the #1 overall pick!

You won't win a title with that roster.

But, you'll be out of the crapper.

Hey Mecca...happy new year to you as well....wow what a mess in Gotham...from trying to win, but tanking nonetheless to attempting to tank, and breaking a 16 game losing streak......I like monroe, but no where near a max deal...they are nice players that you mention, but I dont want to over pay...

On a side note, Im sure you have been enjoying Kobe put up 3-19 shooting nights...he looks like a shell of his former self

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Mecca...happy new year to you as well....wow what a mess in Gotham...from trying to win, but tanking nonetheless to attempting to tank, and breaking a 16 game losing streak......I like monroe, but no where near a max deal...they are nice players that you mention, but I dont want to over pay...

On a side note, Im sure you have been enjoying Kobe put up 3-19 shooting nights...he looks like a shell of his former self

Bro what happened? all you did on FN was talk junk about the Cavs and how much better the Knicks were- how LeBron would never come back- and how the Knicks would be better than the Cavs for the long haul....

did not exactly work out that way did it?

:lol:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Break up the Knicks! 2 in a row!

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They better be careful... Minnesota and Philadelphia are waiting in the wings to steal Okafor.

LUNCHBOX

LOGIC
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro what happened? all you did on FN was talk junk about the Cavs and how much better the Knicks were- how LeBron would never come back- and how the Knicks would be better than the Cavs for the long haul....

Hey dumb fuck...all you did was troll , and pick new teams to front run...BTW ...your cavs suck too....unless Lebron carries that team...they are going no where....LOL...you used to love trolling Knicks fans over JR ...LMAO...Your team is going no where...Love Plays no D...Lebron is starting to show wear and tear...Kyrie is always a hang nail away from the DL.....please my man...lol

BTW ....how is " law school "? are you still pretending to be legal counsel?:lol:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Humility is one of your strong suits.

Said, nobody ever:lol:

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised Chicago was that high

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Knicks are starting 3 players that are on 10 day contracts tonight:doh:

They're only trailing by 3 with 4 to go in the 4th though! Also...both them and Charlotte have yet to break 70 pts. I do not pity anyone that chose to watch that game

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,724.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey dumb fuck...all you did was troll , and pick new teams to front run...BTW ...your cavs suck too....unless Lebron carries that team...they are going no where....LOL...you used to love trolling Knicks fans over JR ...LMAO...Your team is going no where...Love Plays no D...Lebron is starting to show wear and tear...Kyrie is always a hang nail away from the DL.....please my man...lol

BTW ....how is " law school "? are you still pretending to be legal counsel?:lol:
He loves JR now. :pound:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He loves JR now. :pound:

JR's role here as a role player and outside shooter is the exact place he should be.

Rather than being arguably the 2nd offensive option and jacking tons of shots.

And I mean-the proof is in black and white. It does not take anymore than to watch the game and look at the box scores to come to a definitive determination that he has had a strong positive impact.

He is shooting over 40% from 3- one thing you cannot ever take away from JR is that he is a great pure shooter- and its only common sense to realize that when you play with LeBron, Love and Irving you are going to get a bunch of open looks.

And I mean- could you get a better boost to your attitude than from going from a hopelessly lost mess like the Knicks to a team with all the talent and bright future of the Cavs? to go from a place where they do not want you- and are going to rebuild- to a place where you have value and will actually play in a role that you are fit for?

to sum it up- Jr is going from a franchise that is hopelessly a mess where he forced into being the 2nd or 3rd best player on the team with a selfish superstar leading the team, a terrible owner, and a clueless coach---- to a team with an amazing selfless superstar leader that is universally considered an amazing teammate, a role that he can embrace as a pure outside shooter, teammates that open up the court for him and make him better and an ownership group that has proved they will do whatever it takes to win.

The proof is right there for everyone to look at. Thus far Jr Smith has absolutely had a great impact thus far.

If anyone questions that i would be more than welcome to look at consider their arguments.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,724.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In what.......8 games? It's a very small sample size.

Let's see his final numbers at the end of the year, they won't be what they are now.